Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
range now....the 9:50 was a good buy at the bottom of it ....at least for 8 pips...

Where is the director today? Visiting his pupil?:innocent:

Hi Fugazsy

Been dog walking and just posted a new "wind up" thread dedicated to Bankers and their ilk ;-)

Back for maybe 40 -50 mins

Will update etc

EU

10 42 am

So far made 1127/28 on its retrace back up

Above 1107 - its still scalp bullish but with lots of R's at 27 to 1145/50

No real news for a bit - slow as well atm

Need really back under 1100 and 1095 to be holding scalps sells again

Some great trading days recently..
Hope your all doing well and maybe MM especially now he has had some time off from the forum -)

From what you mentioned yesterday Nick - he should be able to come back later on this afternoon

I have started a new thread on Bankers - I am sure he will want to contribute lol

Hope my method is making more sense to you etc

Regards

F

GU for 9 30 am news release

Will not be here for it - popping out shortly but back after 10 15 am

Under 5510 and 5500 the GU is still in a bearish session PS

We need under 5470 and 65 to be scalp selling more or holding sells on and over 5523 and 30 for new scalp buys etc etc

GL with it and see you later on

GU

10 50 am

Comment above was pre news

The news pushed it up - to a high of 5535 - with price now around 5520

Above 5508 / 10 for me we are back in a bullish PS session

It's the only thread I visit on T2W ;)

Afternoon all INTRA DAY FX Traders!

Fugazsy how's your day been mate?

Yesterday I went break even with pips and the broker made the money... :cry:

Today I had 4 trades, two win and two losses, I am up 5 pips.....my losses were made while trading in range...maybe could been avoided....market not friendly....

This is my second day on F method, I am trading a small account.....I am testing....I guess it needs time......

You know....I am really good at swinging....with the smaller TF I can get hypnotise and I am prone to get emotional......with swinging (still intraday) I have a feel of distance, I do not get too close to get emotional... I also loose there but my RR at times is really great.....but I need to trade multiple pairs and I look at the one that are moving.....also with scalping the commission can be very costly....

Anyway I am having a go, I would not mind if I can find my way with scaling the 1m TF...we see...

yes I read it.....I am not looking to trade this if it does not get out of the range....

I reckon a 40 pip BTTZ range ie from say 1097 to 1142 +

We need to break out - one way or the other - out the no mans land into proper trading areas

Will stay until end of 11 00 am UK TW and then if nothing pop back later

PS - GU is better - still scalp bullish

GU

10 50 am

Comment above was pre news

The news pushed it up - to a high of 5535 - with price now around 5520

Above 5508 / 10 for me we are back in a bullish PS session

GU

11 08 am

Just made 5542 and because I am a "chicken " or maybe can only trade with "luck " - ( roflmao) then dropped to 30% stake and banked 70%

Stop - tight in profit on 30% stake at 5531

GL

See u a bit later on guys

From what you mentioned yesterday Nick - he should be able to come back later on this afternoon

I have started a new thread on Bankers - I am sure he will want to contribute lol

Hope my method is making more sense to you etc

Regards

F

Still not so much time but made some money off your support/resistance levels on EU this morning. So yes it works -))

Attachments

• gu.png
    gu.png
    18.4 KB · Views: 66
EU

2 00 PM

Its now in a bullish PS session above 1125 for now with main R;s at 1145 to 1155

Would need under 1100 and 1087 to be holding scalp sells on longer for a larger fall

GU

2 02 pm

Frustrating to get a stop in profit on 30% taken out by just 4 pips before another 30 pip rise - but at least the main bias for afternoon session is clear whilst we stay above 5551 - and thats up

Really need a fall back under 5520 and 5500 to be holding any scalp sells on longer for larger falls

Yes you can scalp sell for pullbacks of maybe 5 -15 pips etc - but then above the levels mentioned you should be able to scalp buy again

7 30 pm

Hi guys

Sorry been out for an early tea and met some friends and ended up staying an hour longer than I had planned

Missed the 7 00 pm news - but not that major by the look of it - just 2 way spike and still a bull bias above 1122 / 25 area

Not bothering now - been a long day as I started this morning earlier than normal just after 5 30 am

See you tomorrow and GL if you are still trading

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.