Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU - 8 00 am and LO and 8 51am scalp buy for now

EU

1 min LR Chart with levels and KT

A scalp buy was on at 8 51 am - a KT

It made over 20 pips as a scalp - so not a bad one from a low

190516d1432022660-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-8-51-am-190515.png

Attachments

• EU - 8 51 am 190515.png
    EU - 8 51 am 190515.png
    64.3 KB · Views: 1,424
great volatility this morning in markets...........chalk and cheese to yesterday

I noticed 8 51 am was also ok on EJ - another 20+ pip scalp rise - but not GU

The GU as carried on falling - so far at at 5579 / 80

We have news on GU in approx 20 mins or so next

I noticed 8 51 am was also ok on EJ - another 20+ pip scalp rise - but not GU

The GU as carried on falling - so far at at 5579 / 80

We have news on GU in approx 20 mins or so next

Hey F, I've been watching this thread for a while and although I'm not trading your setups still find it really good to hear the thoughts of everyone here whilst using my own scalping strategy.

Do you have a specific setup you use for news events? I'd be interested to hear.

Thanks.

Hey F, I've been watching this thread for a while and although I'm not trading your setups still find it really good to hear the thoughts of everyone here whilst using my own scalping strategy.

Do you have a specific setup you use for news events? I'd be interested to hear.

Thanks.

Yes - no problem

Normally for major red news items I exit scalps 2-5 mins prior and then try and get back in either within 3 mins or 9 mins - depending on PA and my chart set up etc

I will leave 30% stakes on with stops in profit at news - as long as I have at least 70+ pip already in stop

Would not do that at NFP though

On minor news - I would try and scalp it

Look forward to seeing your method etc - no problem - maybe we can also improve it - or even spot any concerns you might have with it

Regards

F

9 01 am - UK time yes (y)- but I know you are not in UK or Europe - so understand the time error which is no problem

The next key is can 8 51 am last over 30 mins with no breach under that price ?

yes I didd correct it to 9:01, my platform is 2 hours back.

Sorry?

I also got the 8:00 that NVP was talking about but bailed @ +6......I am learning is the first time I am using the KT.....I get there...

GU

9 23 am

Would need back over 5660 to turn into a bullish price structure

Its still falling prior to news - last scalp sell from 5587 and 9 19 / 20 am

5563 low atm and i will exit either back at 78 or within 4 mins

Yes - no problem

Normally for major red news items I exit scalps 2-5 mins prior and then try and get back in either within 3 mins or 9 mins - depending on PA and my chart set up etc

I will leave 30% stakes on with stops in profit at news - as long as I have at least 70+ pip already in stop

Would not do that at NFP though

On minor news - I would try and scalp it

Look forward to seeing your method etc - no problem - maybe we can also improve it - or even spot any concerns you might have with it

Regards

F

Thank you F.

Will definitely look to contribute more in future. Just need to get better at the typing while trading thing. You've certainly mastered it :)

yes I didd correct it to 9:01, my platform is 2 hours back.

Sorry?

Thats the time rule on interim lows and highs

If a level holds over 30 mins - another clue on direction for next 20 -30 mins

Thank you F.

Will definitely look to contribute more in future. Just need to get better at the typing while trading thing. You've certainly mastered it :)

Hi Chevron Trader

You are welcome to contribute etc at what ever level - no problems

i will never be 100% correct - but if I can be over 70 / 75% of time - then thats ok with nice tight stops etc etc

Good Trading

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.