Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greatly great trade MM I seem to learn heaps from you each time you're on...

that is too kind. im not always this fluent.
i really gotta shoot now. here is new balance

Attachments

• newbal.PNG
    newbal.PNG
    68.5 KB · Views: 70
Reactions: NVP
ok i'm up on 3 pairs (buying usd strength) but letting them run......

just jumped out of them all with small profit as usd fell...i'm still tooo skittish but learning slowly

just jumped out of them all with small profit as usd fell...i'm still tooo skittish but learning slowly

I am back now for a bit - but so far only taken 3 scalp trades - all winners over last 2 plus hours - although been away from desk for 45 mins dropping son off

If you have already taken more than 20 trades N - just stop and think about what you are doing etc

Next hour will come up with some scalp plans

Regards

I am back now for a bit - but so far only taken 3 scalp trades - all winners over last 2 plus hours - although been away from desk for 45 mins dropping son off

If you have already taken more than 20 trades N - just stop and think about what you are doing etc

Next hour will come up with some scalp plans

Regards

just 12 trades..... .mainly stinkers......trying to buy usd.........slowing down so that's something anyway ;)

OK some updates etc on some key pairs at just gone 7 05am

EU

What a day yesterday - price going up from the mid 2650 area over 200 pips into the high 2800"s

After the pullback - it stayed above 2790 and tried 2840 before another pullback from a LH and as fallen now to just above 2800 area again

As I type its still falling so I hope you have been in scalp sells at least this last 10 or 60 mins

We know supports are at 2790 and 2770

This is for NVP

Comment above on EU over 2 hrs ago

Ie - levels - 2790 and 2770

We made under one - but so far not under 2770 - so we scalp buy knowing we then need over2790 and 2800 to hold scalp buys on

With just pure scalping you are not planning just reacting without a target or a real plan

By using TA and a plan you will make better intra day trades - but always have a non bias 2 way plan - so if this does not happen then go with opposite

So now we need to see EU above R at 2820 - if not we might test the supports again

That's the plan to try and trade using your charts to give you the clues

Hi Rustler

Sorry I had left when you posted comment about the LR charts

I have posted many over last 10 months - maybe over 70 different LR charts on different pairs with my settings on etc

I will later find a couple out and explain how all the 9 LR settings work

Regards

F

I will use the EU as an example for NVP on a intra day trading plan and identify the clues we have from yesterday and this morning

We have so far lower highs with the latest this morning under 2844 and then 2823 area

We need to see now under 2760 and 50 to stay in a down mode with LH's and LLs

So range so far say 2825 to 2775 - 50 pips with a plan saying we need to see a proper break to get more clues on directions

Hope this helps N coming up with how you should then relate your fx correlator with the chart prices

my bias on the EU is bearish - but unless we go under both supports at 2790 and 2770 - then the bearish bias may stop and change again to try over 2800 and 2825

looking back I should have taken just 2 pair trade positions today so far ...........

buying GU at levels around 5980 (2-3 bites ) from about 7.45 onwards
Selling AU at levels around 8770 (only 1 bite needed) from 7.15 onwards

but did I .........??? :innocent:

inbetween a hundred others .........doh ! (n)

N

usd is still a bull signal for me and holding ok now .........cad and the aussies are the sells

EU at 9 48 am

Under 2822 and 2814 then still bearish but needs as said u deer 90 and 70 for large falls etc

Above 2815 and 25 - all changes and the EU would test the 44 area either with a LH at say 38 / 40 - or breaking above to 2850+

So keep an eye on whether we get near 2815 and 25

If not - then 90 and 70 should go

Excuse me for a bit - got a neighbour popped in with a bit of a car problem - so trying to help - if I can:)

EU at 9 48 am

Under 2822 and 2814 then still bearish but needs as said u deer 90 and 70 for large falls etc

Above 2815 and 25 - all changes and the EU would test the 44 area either with a LH at say 38 / 40 - or breaking above to 2850+

So keep an eye on whether we get near 2815 and 25

If not - then 90 and 70 should go

Excuse me for a bit - got a neighbour popped in with a bit of a car problem - so trying to help - if I can:)

taxi driver / mechanic etc. is there no end to this man talents :devilish::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.