Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
USD / CAD

For me - I think the Cad is session bullish with now 1175 to 95 is all good interim support

We need to look at more scalp buys above 90 /95 with the top so far at 1222 area

Unless we breach this and go over say 1230 and 35 - then we might just post a LH and then try testing under 90 and 75 and be in scalp sell land

12 50 pm

EU as now breached under last low and testing under 2645 - although another support area

Bounces staying under 2660 should be able to be sold again for now

1 20 am

Cad news in 10 mins - main red news of the day although I see we have some other news on dollar after 7 00 pm - could always be used if needed to move prices - typical ie late on Friday after London close etc etc

Technically - my charts say UCad should rise above 1210 then make a new high and try 1250 /60+

We need under 1180 and 70 to be holding on scalp sells for a down rally

Will not be in scalp for news - but hope to get in if the moves on the tick chart make sense

GL

Just to explain on UCad

From 1 09 pm - end of hr TW - Cad is a scalp buy from 1196

In last minute it just made 1214

I will pull scalp as not prepared to stay in for news - in case its a set up

For now above 1205 - its still a scalp buy - but news 3 mins away

Its important you learn all the cons and tricks that go in this market

You are dealing against deceit - cheats - and the cleverest bar stewards in finance

Not to forget the odd few super computers etc etc

All the odds are against you and other retail traders - thats why you have to learn the skills and become really good to survive and make great returns

It possible - but it takes time energy determination patience etc etc etc and does not all happen in a year or two

EU at 1 35 pm

Now made down to 2625 area

Supports at 2620 then 10 and of course 2600 and 2590

We do really need back above 2650 + to now see any real turn - or too hold scalp buy on

Hi Klw

EA

still got bullish for now but with r's at 4540 and 50

Or did you mean another type of EA connected with bots etc

Hi F. no , your 20 pip spike down , was it ea , were you in it at the time or was it another pair that spiked ?

USD / CAD

For me - I think the Cad is session bullish with now 1175 to 95 is all good interim support

We need to look at more scalp buys above 90 /95 with the top so far at 1222 area

Unless we breach this and go over say 1230 and 35 - then we might just post a LH and then try testing under 90 and 75 and be in scalp sell land

Cad comment 40 mins before news

Price now at 1162 - so under 90 and 75 was OK to scalp sell

Now look for supports etc

Hi F. no , your 20 pip spike down , was it ea , were you in it at the time or was it another pair that spiked ?

Yes still in EA buy on 30% stake - but I am ok above 4488

Spike down was on cad after it was going up - and had come out scalp buy on Cad a few mins before news - and commented did not want to stay in - in case a set up

Yes - it was a set up ;)

12 50 pm

EU as now breached under last low and testing under 2645 - although another support area

Bounces staying under 2660 should be able to be sold again for now

EU at 1 35 pm

Now made down to 2625 area

Supports at 2620 then 10 and of course 2600 and 2590

We do really need back above 2650 + to now see any real turn - or too hold scalp buy on

EU stopped so far at 2620 - and bounced

would need above 50 to hold scalp buys with low lasting 30 mins

Out last scalp sell - but do have a 30% stake on a sell - also same on GU still have 30% stake on from 6106 area

GU

really need over 6050 and 60 to think of holding any scalp buys on and low at 6023 holding for 30 mins from painting with no breach

EU stopped so far at 2620 - and bounced

would need above 50 to hold scalp buys with low lasting 30 mins

Out last scalp sell - but do have a 30% stake on a sell - also same on GU still have 30% stake on from 6106 area

EU low now lasted over 30 mins with no breach

By rights need another 30 mins now to go under - thats if it is going down again for a LL

Not made 2650 but 46 so far

GU

Different did a slight LL and thats not lasted 30 mins yet

pete do you think neils eyes are getting bigger:cheesy:
only kidding NVP:devilish:

EU low now lasted over 30 mins with no breach

By rights need another 30 mins now to go under - thats if it is going down again for a LL

Not made 2650 but 46 so far

GU

Different did a slight LL and thats not lasted 30 mins yet

Bit of a nuisance then when we hit 2650

BP - did you notice it happened at 2 31 pm - just after half hr change

Expected a pull back - but slow getting out at 46 and then it went to a scalp sell

will 27 -30 hold or can scalp sells be held on longer now ???

GU

lasted over 30 mins with no new low

trouble is both EU and GU have gone into small BTTZ areas

We need ideally to see new highs above there last 1 min high in next 15 mins - otherwise we could test lows and even lower

Status
Not open for further replies.