is price action better than indicators

• yes

Votes: 28 71.8%
  • no

Votes: 11 28.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So Grey1 is not a trader?

I don't know what you mean as all his income comes from trading and he uses cycle analysis of markets as a basis for his trading or were you being tongue in cheek ?

Paul

When will people learn? The public wants indicators. The public gets exactly what it deserves.

I don't know what you mean as all his income comes from trading and he uses cycle analysis of markets as a basis for his trading or were you being tongue in cheek ?

Paul

Hi Paul.

Yes, it was slightly tongue in cheek. TBH, price prediction through cycle study is not really trading, not in it's truest form. The cycle would only act as indication, imo.

Saying this, i don't know how Grey1 goes about his business, i was only leg pulling.

Paul.

When will people learn? The public wants indicators. The public gets exactly what it deserves.

NT.

It's right, they get what they want. Why they want this is a mystery, trading isn't about prediction, but who's really bothered about the lowly retailer?

It's a serious business that we are getting into, we don't have to take it seriously, but what we are looking at everyday is absolutely serious,...it's global economics, markets, industries, companies all being re-evaluated second by second, people willing to sell people willing to buy and there's no let up, and there's no random, just order.

What indicators have to do with contract exchanges is beyond me.

Good trading.

Please define what you consider trading is ?

Paul

Not gambling. If someone wants to sell at a higher price....buy it. That's not hard to understand, surely! How do indicators let you know who wants to buy and who wants to sell?

PS.

Cycles are gambling. How the bloody hell does Grey1 know who's going to want to buy or sell in X days, weeks or months time?

He's a gambler.

Last edited:
Not gambling. If someone wants to sell at a higher price....buy it. That's not hard to understand, surely! How do indicators let you know who wants to buy and who wants to sell?

PS.

Cycles are gambling.

Enough said about price being the obvious important determining factor when trading. I doubt few people would dispute it.

How about some bleeding information on trading price alone! :|

1. What would trigger an entry point?
2. What would trigger an exit?
3. Choice of time frames?
4. Periods to hold trades ie targets/SLs etc ???

Anything else, this poor sod who uses indicators is ignorant of? :(

I'm waiting to be educated and enlightened. Especially by that geezer who opened this turdish thread saying he wanted to show people out the kindest of his heart on how to trade using price alone.

Thanking you all kindly in anticipation... (y)

He's a gambler

Well so am I then. But I do wonder how someone who is a gambler manages to make between $2K and $10K a day every day with only about 3 losing days in the last 6 months ?

I guess he is just lucky then, but if so the luck is transferable because others are now able to do the same after spending time learning how.

Paul

PS.

Cycles are gambling. How the bloody hell does Grey1 know who's going to want to buy or sell in X days, weeks or months time?

He's a gambler.

you've been reading "How to Win Friends & Influence People" again haven't you sweetheart ?

Enough said about price being the obvious important determining factor when trading. I doubt few people would dispute it.

How about some bleeding information on trading price alone! :|

1. What would trigger an entry point?
2. What would trigger an exit?
3. Choice of time frames?
4. Periods to hold trades ie targets/SLs etc ???

Anything else, this poor sod who uses indicators is ignorant of? :(

I'm waiting to be educated and enlightened. Especially by that geezer who opened this turdish thread saying he wanted to show people out the kindest of his heart on how to trade using price alone.

Thanking you all kindly in anticipation... (y)

:LOL:

Hi, Atilla.

Price action can give certain hints, but it's only effect, an exhaust, something that's happening....because.

Where is the OP?

you've been reading "How to Win Friends & Influence People" again haven't you sweetheart ?

Hi RC.

:)I try my best.

This thread aside, i've only just noticed your post by going back, is this site working ok? It seems to be throwing posts in all over the place?

Well so am I then. But I do wonder how someone who is a gambler manages to make between $2K and $10K a day every day with only about 3 losing days in the last 6 months ?

I guess he is just lucky then, but if so the luck is transferable because others are now able to do the same after spending time learning how.

Paul

The wonders of TA, Paul.

Good trading.

if people want help, they should just go to our resident trading guru, spanish89 - that's what he's there for, to educate and guide newbies

if people want help, they should just go to our resident trading guru, spanish89 - that's what he's there for, to educate and guide newbies

Spanish gives a great lesson. He's not to be tweaked, just left alone. He's a masterpiece.

Many will produce counterfiets, but non will ever get near to the original.

Priceless.

Grey1, needs the sunshine after the rain. He needs to see Blue birds flying over the mountains again. Berri, sunshine after the rain.

Anyone know this tune?

Can anyone post the vid?

;)

Yes well put and good to see the thread in its rightful tracks.

I bought a piece of turd from an amusement shop last August and my trading has since improved by 50%...

Am I misguided or the turd in my position positively contributed to my trading?

Do you suppose a free turd would perform less satisfactorily?