Index King In Da' House !

yea, i was starting a new trade thats how i came up with that figure, coz IK left.
But you guys are still continuing the orginal trade, anyway what is the second part?????

No one knows the second part.. if there is one..:)

I think we are all waiting for the new guy to post the new trade, to see whether it matches our calculations..!!

Cheers Snip

thanks daps u r right it is 9760.
my calculative error.
and thanks mug2k for clarifying that.
i asked about the second part as that is what i read on page 19.
thanks jai.

Well it looks as though we will have the trigger(>9760) to reverse on close of trading and the new guy has not posted any info on the web site..... So who's up for making the trade..?

Cheers Snip

lol
what is page 19 for some maybe page 15 for others !

depends on what you have set in your profile options.

the cac/dow pair also reversed tonight at 9742 to sell dow buy cac. this pair has by far outperformed the ftse pair over the last month. i'm up 164 points on the cac and down 84 on the ftse.

GeckoTime

Thanks for the spreadsheet for the ftse/dow pair - ave points per year depends on entry level, have you looked to tweak the stop loss as there are some huge drawdowns?

Did you also look at the cac/dow figs.? you can contact me on [email protected]

thanks

Hi, All hail GeckoTime, seems your spreadsheet correctly predicted the end of the trade and the reversal. According to the figures I used, reverse at 5375 diff to decrease, IK website shows 5379.

I wonder if this trade will go out before coming back!

Daps - average points shown are based on indicated difference. The actual level might be better or worse depending on where you atually get in. I do not have anything for the other pairs, I think most focus on dow/ftse anyway

scpope, you are right the trade switched yesterday, difference of 5375 or more to decrease. I think the last trade lost about 60 points, but I only follow on paper for now. Credit bigbusiness for cracking it, all I did was the historical analysis and putting together a spreadsheet which would be easy for all to use going forward :)

hello all
just some questions .
1)can anyone tell me as to when is it time to reverse?is it when the new daily dow calculation comes in say lower ? for e.g. as the trade was to sell dow and buy ftse as in yesterday's case based on dow target being met at close above 9760. now the dow - ftse on 17 nov. was 5372 +today's ftse close is 4375=dow target to be .9747.does that mean that a close at or beow this no.today would require for the trade to be reversed?
2)if i was trying to work out a trade based on this method today for the first time and had the data available to calculate the dow target figure,would i buy dow and sell ftse or other way around simply based on the fact that today's calculated target figure is higher or lower than yesterday's close.?if not how would i know to when and in what direction to enter a trade?
many thanks to all the helpfuls. jai.

The drawdowns and lack of a stoploss make this type of trading quite nervewracking with sometimes large running losses on trades. Has anybody tried staking double on the FTSE side of the trade to the Dow side to reduce the drawdowns with a bigger stake. ie. £3.00 p point Dow, £6.00 per point FTSE obviously you would make less points and have less drawdown but you could bet more per point.
Comments please.

Not sure Chopra

I have followed the calculations and always come up with figures that dont make sense.

Can somebody clear this up 4 me please???

The new guy posted up on Monday the new trades
Sell Dow/ Buy cac at diff. 6357!!

can anybody tell me how this figure was calculated?????????

A confused Mug2k

calculation.?

if calculating for today - you take the pair difference from the 18th Nov and add to the index close for today. (difference 7 days ago + todays close)

Ftse and Cac closure values today for reversal. They are:

FTSE - Close 4473 or more

CAC - Close 3470 or more

How does the guy come up with these figures guys???
Lets try working out the rest of this system, we know its as good as any.

Mug2k

mug2k where have you got these figures as i can't see these on that website. thanks
jai

mug2k not sure why you are mentioning FTSE close values. It's the DOW close values that are important with regards to reversing or not

hi
i'm a bit confused :confused: the site says buy ftse/sell dow @ 5379 or more

dow 9779 - ftse 4361 = 5418 - so we have a new trade..

but whats this "Ftse target close to reverse is 4473 or more" I thought we used dow target to trigger a reverse? and reverse both or do we now reverse one at a time?

tommorrow if ftse hit 4473 do we reverse ftse alone or both?

thx

I would ignore it and continue using the system as you know it. I think these new values are to take people off the scent with regards to how it works