Index King In Da' House !

Hi people, ive followed IK, predictions on paper for a few months, and i feel that it isnt a bad system!
I hav'nt been on these boards 4 quite a while so missed all the action, i just went straight to Hugo's website instead. :cry:

I was amazed when i found out a few traders where actually trying to get to the bottom of the trading formula used by IK, and you guys seem to have most of it sussed out. :D

Could somebody please post up the formula (or email me it) along with any relevant information, ive noticed that there have been losses of around 400 - 500 on a few occassions throughout the last 3 years, but im sure Hugo would have pulled us out of them b4 they got quite so big!! :-0

I think amongst us all (if we all give some good input) we could devise a half decent trading formula 4 us all 2 use

By the way guys, the new guy is here already! The site will b up and running again from next week. :cheesy: :cheesy:

His name is Richard, he seems cool :D

Cheers Mug2k

Hi Geckotime

I just wanted to know if when a trade ended in a big loss say 300-500 points, did the actual trade look like winning or was it looking to be a loser from the start! Because if they were just simple losers im sure we could have pulled out a lot earlier, if u know what i mean.
Each day a losing bet is left open it might have been plumeting gradually each day, or maybe a harsh reversal on the markets sent it into a losing bet.

Just some ideas

Mug2k

Hi mug2k

You will find the formula on page 19 of this thread,but its actually
7 days you go back,glade to see the site will be open again soon.
:cheesy: :cool: hope this helps .

Mr Chill . :cool:

mug2k...where did you get the latest on the site.? how do you know its going again next week with the next renegade trader, Richard.?

mug2k, the numbers in the spreadsheet are theoretical right. Personally if/when I start using this system I will put a stoploss of about 200 points, because I think that after that it is more likely that you will not get a turnaround. Before then there is perhaps still a chance, with the limit not being too big to stop you out before the reversal (if any!!). Interesting that IK recommended exiting this trade even though none of the signals have been met. I wonder if this is part of the missing puzzle he referred to

The Dow did trade above the reversing signal yesterday but then closed back down below it. It might be worth looking at other times when that has happened. I have only followed a few trades but they do seem to follow through after the reverse signal has been hit.

Or it could just be that he had enough of updating the website when he realised we weren't going to hand over the cash.

Guys, i emailed Hugo, before he left and he seemed a bit ****ed at being hurled so much abuse! But you guys where right in saying he now wants to start charging, also as his system was now cracked hw had nothing to stay for.

Why dont 1 of you guys post up the dow/ftse trades so we can all follow them and input any ideas we might have during trades

Oh yeah, dont worry if the figures didnt match up on the last trade, im sure IK already knew you guys had almost sussed his sysytem and tried to send you off track. From what i know he had already decided to leave during that trade and was hoping it would end quickly (the trade that is)

Anyway, have a relaxing weekend

Mug2k

Last edited:
So 2 my calculations the current trade would be...

Sell Dow, Buy Ftse

Dow target 9574

1 thing though guys, how did he come up with the ideal trade difference that we all followed??? I use to hold out 4 a bit and wait 4 the difference to be more in my favour (which usually ended up in larger gains) But how did he come up with the actual figure??????

Cheers Mug2k

Lets kill this thread. IK ain't coming back unless he is under another name. He made the fatal mistake of thinking he was better than the rest of us on this board. His fundamental strategy has some merits and could be viable if you were prepared to ride out the substantial draw downs. But the lies and deceit, even in his final hours were totally unacceptable. If you want to pursue this strategy, start looking at the ratio of the Dow/Ftse rather than the difference and you will see that it has some potential. I am personally in debt to IK for raising the possibilities of this strategy, but his approach and attitude even in the dying days of his existence on this board, were shameful!

dbt

We might as well see what this new bloke running the website gets up to. I wonder if he will want to introduce a charge?

Had to laugh when Hugo said he would use our £25 a month to throw parties. He said before that the majority of visitors to his website were not from the UK, so it would have been interesting to see how far they would travel for a party :).

BB

Bigbusiness said:
We might as well see what this new bloke running the website gets up to. I wonder if he will want to introduce a charge?

Had to laugh when Hugo said he would use our £25 a month to throw parties. He said before that the majority of visitors to his website were not from the UK, so it would have been interesting to see how far they would travel for a party :).

Bet he gets his fish and chips from Tuckingmill :eek:

Give the guy a break Delboy, 2 b honest i think his betting formula is very good! Ive actually followed it 4 sometime now and it is profitable and very straight forward, what do u know anyway your just here 2 have a little scrap but your 2 late coz Hugos gone.

Im sure he is doing very well living in Spain, hes a decent guy who was actually doing us traders a favour from his own heart, he didnt even need 2 make a site 4 us 2 follow his trades but he still did!

I know people like you, 2 quick 2 judge just because somebody has found a half decent betting strategie (always rubbishing others claims) if your such a good trader lets here your trading style!!!!!!!!!!!

Im sure you would'nt even tell us guys even the first thing about it (probably coz its crap anyway)

If you can devise a trading method, which over 3 years makes more profit than IK's system i'd like 2 hear it!

Mug2k

IK was'nt all bad, its just that you had him hung by the neck, just coz he wanted a very small share of the profits you made by using his (free online) system.

If i was IK, i would have done the same thing, why should he give us a system 4 free anyway, its neva been done before??????????

Greed is the devils best friend

Hi Gecko

I think your bang on when you use a 200 pt stop loss, i think this will be perfect even though IK'used a 150 point stoploss at times!

The new guy will help us along anyway, its just a thought so we can devise our own style as we go.

Cheers Mug2k

1 more thing Gecko, how did IK come up with figure for the ideal difference to actually start a new trade??????????

Im sure his figures change depending on the amount of the underlining market e.g if the Dow 8000-9000 then do this.......

but if the Dow 9000-10,000 a different set of calculations

any idea????

mug2k

So 2 my calculations the current trade would be...

Sell Dow, Buy Ftse

Dow target 9574

where did you get that info from ? ?

to my reconing the current trade is still buy dow, & sell ftse @ 5433 or better , hugo only said close the trade to stop anyone who does not understand the system from getting burnt.

to work out the entry piont on the day that the system tells you to exit, the reversal point is the dow close minus the ftse close.

".hugo only said close the trade to stop anyone who does not understand the system from getting burnt. "

As I recall he said to close the current trade because the trade had breached a security check (or some similar comment).

Glenn

glenn, i can reword it if you like but a "security check " come on we all know what that meant,

current trade was and still is buy dow sell ftse @ or better than 5433 with todays exit figure on the dow at 9847 or better, even with a 150 point stop loss on this trade you would still be in it,

Does anyone know if the new guy has taken over at the IK site yet?

mug2k - you seemed to have some inside info on this last week - any news?

So what happens when the Dow flies and the FTSE flies? I guess you get a big stop out? Is the Dow gain greater than the FTSE loss? net profit? What if you're short Dow, long FTSE? bigger net loss? Too confusing.

Hi,

Does anyone know anything about the index adjustment system now advertised on IK's site?

dear MUG2K
would you be kind enough to share your calculation method ,for me to understand the dow 9574 target, as i seem to be getting this no. (for today though) to be 9819.
also has any body figured out the PART 2 or similar of this system (as mentioned on page 19 of this thread) and would they be kind to enlighten me please.
many thanks jai.