Income opportunities

how about a gender transformation medical tourism business. basically you find men or women in the UK who want to change gender, toast could then charge them a £20k package for the whole procedure.

how about a gender transformation medical tourism business. basically you find men or women in the UK who want to change gender, toast could then charge them a £20k package for the whole procedure.

Kinell, that's a bit steep.
I've got a couple of spare house bricks going cheap. $20.00 buyer to collect.

Yes - but let's not have any more of those embarassing refunds like with yours.

I can't imagine what you went through when the doctor couldn't find your pen!s to cut it off.

Don't just restrict yourself to the UK. My friend Ahmed says he could do it with his machete for only $100 a pop. £20k would get the premier service - he would promise not to be on the alchy juice.

:)

having started the thread (hahaha !) can someone send me PM what the link was........

i'm just curious.....

N

Don't just restrict yourself to the UK. My friend Ahmed says he could do it with his machete for only $100 a pop. £20k would get the premier service - he would promise not to be on the alchy juice.

:)

why dont we start a recycling business selling the offcuts to shemales wanting to become men ? :LOL:

N

i used to own my own estate agents, so since selling it, iv still used my skills in the property market to help landlords and tenants in sensitive situations, and also have provided a service to people who want to open an estate agency by providing a setting up package. also in the middle of designing a complete software package with all literature needed to run a property based company.

its all going downhill now...........

N

Attachments

• white flag.jpg
    white flag.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 213