Income opportunities

Jon, if the posts remain then the links probably should as well. I had a brief look at the site, and like PB says it does have the promise of a classic.

More than a promise, it's been a solid business for 13 years, in 27 countries and backed by a huge media company in business for 40 years.

HGH,

I'm working on something now where we are dealing with Chinese suppliers, or at least we'd like to. The problem we have is being able to distinguish between a good manufacturer and some dummy that's just making fakes. For instance I looked at some equipment the other day and sent the SDK paperwork to my developer, for a start half of it was in Chinese, what he could make out looked like something from 1990 he said.

Thing is Pboyles is that everyone uses companies that are in the middle and do the checking for you out here. I'm in Hong Kong. My mates in the video games industry and he told me that the writing is on the wall for people like him and not just in his industry. Companies in China know that employing westerners that have the contacts abroad are the way forward as as their margins are cut with the slow down in west and less orders for them. In the past they just wanted the orders from anyone but not now. They are bringing it in house.

Plus finding a good supplier is a nightmare as ripping each other off over here is part and parcel.

Ged

affiliate websites?
like, start one on trading, then sell ad-space on them.
and have forums, and membership to generate content.
I'm sure its been done before though.

I had a look at car boot/antiques/brica-brac sales but came to the conclusion it is a lot of work for little return. In fact a loss for the ordinary Joe is probable. When your stall is quickly cleaned out of the bargains, one is left with a load of stuff that won't sell.
What with commissions and you-know-who taking their vat there is normally no profit at all to be had at auctions.

The professionals have built up contacts, knowledge etc. but it takes many hard years. Are you willing to crawl to get that little bit more off the item ?

The solution is obvious,just follow me on zulu currently running at 10% pcm:)

Hi Flash........

The concept of a MLM based affiliate scheme selling punters guaranteed annual income streams from a Team of dedicated, trustworthy and successful traders ?

surely that couldnt work ? :whistling

things like Zulu are making it more interesting and scalable thats for sure (y)

N

HGH,

I'm working on something now where we are dealing with Chinese suppliers, or at least we'd like to. The problem we have is being able to distinguish between a good manufacturer and some dummy that's just making fakes. For instance I looked at some equipment the other day and sent the SDK paperwork to my developer, for a start half of it was in Chinese, what he could make out looked like something from 1990 he said.

It seems you're in electric industry.Did you send someone here to make the order? Did you book all the things through the internet? It's better to hire the agency or somebody to help you do the the QC.

Thing is Pboyles is that everyone uses companies that are in the middle and do the checking for you out here. I'm in Hong Kong. My mates in the video games industry and he told me that the writing is on the wall for people like him and not just in his industry. Companies in China know that employing westerners that have the contacts abroad are the way forward as as their margins are cut with the slow down in west and less orders for them. In the past they just wanted the orders from anyone but not now. They are bringing it in house.

Plus finding a good supplier is a nightmare as ripping each other off over here is part and parcel.

Ged

It's the nature of the human, actually more and more factories try to move to Vietnam,Philippines. Cuz they have cheaper labors..We can't blame it. But I fully agree with you. finding a good supplier is not easy.

It's the nature of the human, actually more and more factories try to move to Vietnam,Philippines. Cuz they have cheaper labors..We can't blame it. But I fully agree with you. finding a good supplier is not easy.

Global Outsourcing / Arbitrage model has made a lot of people very wealthy......but eventually we will have totally rebalanced the global marketplace :?:

Still waiting to start my first UK Call centre supporting the Indian Telecommuncations Network

N

Gold panning in the Klondyke unless you are an oap, wimp, nerd etc

Perhaps you should have stated your interests, health, age, education etc. NVP to get a more reasonable suggestion.

I mean to say - you might have only 1 leg and be a green midget. :)

give us the link Flash.......I 'll have a look (y)

I will when I'm certain how I want to play it.its so hard getting it right for both follower and trader. I also am in two minds as to keep it quiet from t2win,as some know me personally, so I'm not sure I want the two crossing over for obvious reasons

I understand you and others here are looking for a possible good source of income. Everyone's financial situation is different but I can direct you to a good source that I am about to submerse myself in for which I believe it's way better than a franchise.

Bottom line, I will be buying a health and wellness business starting at $12,600. I essentially purchase already paying customers and for every $12,600 bought I will be earning around $3,000 - $4,000 a month starting out the first month. That's around 10%-25% within 30 days. I am hiring out one person to do follow-up calls to encourage the customer to get on or remain on the wellness challenge the company provides. These customers are highly motivated to buy products because they have watched a TV infomercial and are calling into the company ordering products. We as the business owner can purchase up to 180 customers a month so we can grow our customer base and income steadily.

I've talked with people who have been doing it for years and they say results of course vary because everyone in this business is receiving different customers who buy at a different rate however, break-even point typically is from 4-6 months and after that complete profit.

If you compare to a regular franchise or local business, huge overhead and bigger loans, it can take years to just break even.
This health and wellness company is merging TODAY with another huge company so I am looking forward to even more great products and more infomercials in the works soon to be rolled out to the public.

It is a global company currently selling in over 27 countries and will be in over 100 countries in under 10 years.

If you are interested, let me know. The sky's the limit with this. It's the perfect home business for me because I don't have to talk to a single customer, take orders, or ship out products. It's all done for me.

Why would anyone sell customers for such a pittance when they could keep them, get a few chimps in to run things, and rake in 10% - 25% per month? That really doesn't make a lot of sense.

I understand you and others here are looking for a possible good source of income. Everyone's financial situation is different but I can direct you to a good source that I am about to submerse myself in for which I believe it's way better than a franchise.

Bottom line, I will be buying a health and wellness business starting at $12,600. I essentially purchase already paying customers and for every $12,600 bought I will be earning around $3,000 - $4,000 a month starting out the first month. That's around 10%-25% within 30 days. I am hiring out one person to do follow-up calls to encourage the customer to get on or remain on the wellness challenge the company provides. These customers are highly motivated to buy products because they have watched a TV infomercial and are calling into the company ordering products. We as the business owner can purchase up to 180 customers a month so we can grow our customer base and income steadily.

I've talked with people who have been doing it for years and they say results of course vary because everyone in this business is receiving different customers who buy at a different rate however, break-even point typically is from 4-6 months and after that complete profit.

If you compare to a regular franchise or local business, huge overhead and bigger loans, it can take years to just break even.
This health and wellness company is merging TODAY with another huge company so I am looking forward to even more great products and more infomercials in the works soon to be rolled out to the public.

It is a global company currently selling in over 27 countries and will be in over 100 countries in under 10 years.

If you are interested, let me know. The sky's the limit with this. It's the perfect home business for me because I don't have to talk to a single customer, take orders, or ship out products. It's all done for me.

so what do you have to do

so what do you have to do

All I really need to do is follow up with the customer to help them get on or remain on the wellness challenge that the company has in place. There are individuals in the company that I can hire to do these 2 month follow-ups. This is highly beneficial because it encourages the customer to get on auto-ship to where they are ordering products monthly. I get 21%-60% on their orders.
I can PM you more info as there is way more info than I can type here. ;)

Why would anyone sell customers for such a pittance when they could keep them, get a few chimps in to run things, and rake in 10% - 25% per month? That really doesn't make a lot of sense.

:LOL: I guess you will have to PM me if you want more info. Yes, I know it's hard to believe there is a legitimate business that offers such an income. I've been with the company for five years this fall now and I've been in profit and still doing very well with the income from my customers. The health industry is a multi billion dollar industry. This is just one of may ways for people to make a good living from.

:LOL: I guess you will have to PM me if you want more info. Yes, I know it's hard to believe there is a legitimate business that offers such an income. I've been with the company for five years this fall now and I've been in profit and still doing very well with the income from my customers. The health industry is a multi billion dollar industry. This is just one of may ways for people to make a good living from.

Why does this need to be done via private message? What's wrong with doing it in public?

Presumably you have asked them the question - why are they selling customers if owning these these customers is so profitable? It seems incredible that any business would value an asset at a price of the income it produces every 4 to 6 months.

I'm a bit confused by this as well. In the first post you said you will be buying customers and getting involved. In this post you say you've been doing this for 5 years.

And what does the size of the health industry have to do with anything? Be it millions, billions or trillions, why would any business sell customers at a fraction of their value? Presumably, they just want to make as much money as possible, which, if you're correct, is clearly not done by selling customers but by retaining them and benefiting fully from their purchases.