Income opportunities

Just an update on my friend in banners broker. He is due to be paid $15,000 this and every month from now on. He started 18 months ago and asked me to join then. I said it was sure to go bust at some point. Now why didnt I join then. Im totally sure its a scam and that theres no real product,but I should have thrown some money at it. He phones me up every month,this months payment is delayed I believe, does that mean the end is nigh? I could never bring myself to join nowAny others got any thoughts or facts about BB. Theres is lots of stuff written about it so please give any facts you are sure of and not opinions,thanks

Ok, I may be talking to the wrong crowd here as you may be seeking "easy money" or 100% profit a month. Well, I've been in the trading world for 3 years and got nowhere fast.
That being said, I started a home-based-business in the health and wellness arena around 6 years ago. It started slowly but was averaging around 8% profit every month for the money I invested. Well, I finally decided to get it going and took out a small business loan to really kick-start it with paying customers. This was back in October of 2012. Now, five months later my monthly income went from just a couple of hundred dollars per month to several thousand. My biggest month so far was February and it continues to grow every month as I receive more customers.

Anyway, just thought I would share what I have done and maybe some of you guys are wanting to starts a real home business with real paying customers.
Oh and by the way, I never talk to these customers, take orders or ship anything. It's all done for me. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Ponzi's DO make people money.

Look at the Madoff trustee, he's been working for the last several years clawing back PROFITS from the investors.

So it's very possiboe for someone to buy into the scam today, make money for several months, or even years, and then withdraw all their investments. Plenty of Madoff clients did just that.

Of course, not everyone can get their money back as we all know the basics of the scam. If there's a trick it's to get onboard quickly, make some good cash, then get the hell out of town.

So Flash, it's not surprising your mate is making money, but it will be very surprising (in a similar vein to the sun rising in the West) if he keeps making the money forever :)

My advice would be to bank the quick cash, withdraw everything and laugh at how he invested in a ponzi and got out with some nice profits.