Income opportunities

hey T

why are you shy of announcing the business here ?.......just do it and you can attach yourself as the sponsor of anyone interested...... and believe me anyone interested will hopefully do the due dilligence required and its up to them if they join

I try to keep a healthy (sorry pun) objectivity around these things as one should always be opento ideas.......

so do it here ........we wont bite

N

you may find some of the dudes here can also offer some advice on how to leverage amd maximise it more as well...............many of us are not just traders

N

Why does this need to be done via private message? What's wrong with doing it in public?

Presumably you have asked them the question - why are they selling customers if owning these these customers is so profitable? It seems incredible that any business would value an asset at a price of the income it produces every 4 to 6 months.

I'm a bit confused by this as well. In the first post you said you will be buying customers and getting involved. In this post you say you've been doing this for 5 years.

And what does the size of the health industry have to do with anything? Be it millions, billions or trillions, why would any business sell customers at a fraction of their value? Presumably, they just want to make as much money as possible, which, if you're correct, is clearly not done by selling customers but by retaining them and benefiting fully from their purchases.
- i

Smells, but apart from that-is this some sort of people trafficking?:whistling

- i

Smells, but apart from that-is this some sort of people trafficking?:whistling

could be....could be ........would love to see a MLM video selling the benefits of that ;)

Why does this need to be done via private message? What's wrong with doing it in public?

Presumably you have asked them the question - why are they selling customers if owning these these customers is so profitable? It seems incredible that any business would value an asset at a price of the income it produces every 4 to 6 months.

I'm a bit confused by this as well. In the first post you said you will be buying customers and getting involved. In this post you say you've been doing this for 5 years.

And what does the size of the health industry have to do with anything? Be it millions, billions or trillions, why would any business sell customers at a fraction of their value? Presumably, they just want to make as much money as possible, which, if you're correct, is clearly not done by selling customers but by retaining them and benefiting fully from their purchases.

Apparently we can't post links in public? Every time I do, it gets taken down.

What I mean is I have been associated with this company for 5 years and I bought $1,200 worth of customers way back then. I anticipated about 50% gain a year. As it turned out, I have been getting around 8% a month since or around 100% ROI annually. These were customers coming from an old infomercial and not as highly motivated to buy the product. Now, a new product has come out about 2 years ago with better customers and a better retention rate. In other words, they tend to stay on auto-ship longer. These new customers is what I will be purchasing soon. Sorry for the confusion.

I suppose it's the goal of the company to help people both in health but to build wealth as well.

Last edited:
hey T

why are you shy of announcing the business here ?.......just do it and you can attach yourself as the sponsor of anyone interested...... and believe me anyone interested will hopefully do the due dilligence required and its up to them if they join

I try to keep a healthy (sorry pun) objectivity around these things as one should always be opento ideas.......

N

I'd love to but I'm not sure of the rules as I can't post any links. They get deleted. Any ideas?

Yes, I encourage anyone interested in this to do their DD. In fact, the gentleman that introduced it to me actually went to the company and took a tour of the production line. It's quite amazing from what I hear.

I'd love to but I'm not sure of the rules as I can't post any links. They get deleted. Any ideas?
Hi tkbieber,
Soliciting for business is a clear breach of T2W site guidelines, so links are deleted when Moderators deem them to be advertising. However, this doesn't in any way prevent you from answering basic questions put to you about the business you're involved with.
The Leopard asked:
"Presumably you have asked them [management] the question - why are they selling customers if owning these these customers is so profitable?"
Tim.

Hi tkbieber,
Soliciting for business is a clear breach of T2W site guidelines, so links are deleted when Moderators deem them to be advertising. However, this doesn't in any way prevent you from answering basic questions put to you about the business you're involved with.
The Leopard asked:
"Presumably you have asked them [management] the question - why are they selling customers if owning these these customers is so profitable?"
Tim.

I mentioned the name of the company here:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-journals/126446-college-fund-challenge-85.html#post1907542

Obviously I have nothing to do with them, but if you want to delete the post go ahead. Maybe give it a short time so others can do some research into it. I went onto a cpl of forums but cldnt find too much dirt, mainly issues about the questionable claims of health benefits of a recently launched product. Nothing much with respect to the business model itself, which I thought was suspicious in itself.

I mentioned the name of the company here:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-journals/126446-college-fund-challenge-85.html#post1907542

Obviously I have nothing to do with them, but if you want to delete the post go ahead. Maybe give it a short time so others can do some research into it. I went onto a cpl of forums but cldnt find too much dirt, mainly issues about the questionable claims of health benefits of a recently launched product. Nothing much with respect to the business model itself, which I thought was suspicious in itself.

Yes, you will find when you do your DD there is no dirt. ;) I've been paid consistently for five years and it is a 13 yr-old company. They (TriVita) just merged with Amazon Herb Company yesterday. You can listen to the CEO's Live talking about the company and the merger. I hope that is a link that is deemed "not advertising"

hey T

N

The company is TriVita. They just merged with Amazon Herb yesterday which was founded in 1994.
In the live conference call they had yesterday I just heard that they are going to role out a whole new line of TV infomercials by the end of 2013 and will double in size from where it is now.
More infomercials means more paying customers for us. If you do your DD, you will find that the cost of advertising boils down to $100 for every customer that calls up TriVita and orders products. Therefore, we as affiliates can purchase these paying customers at $100 each. The customers are bundled up in sets of three and we can buy up to 60 bundles a month. If you have your spouse sign up as well with her own business than your household can buy up to 120 bundles (360 customers) a month.
This is the easiest ready-made business model I've ever seen. Once you buy these bundles, you have the customer for life. Yes some stop ordering product but about 1/3rd will continue to order products as these are products they enjoy consuming monthly for better health and wellness. Again, from an "investment" point of view, I can expect 100% payback in 4-6 months and after that 100% profit. I should easily double my "investment" every 8-12 months. If I factor in compounding as well, it could double every 6-8 months.

Guys has anyone got any real info on Banners Broker, my friends is beginning to reap good rewards. I still feel this is bound to bust,but of course everyone it it will says it wont. I guess Im looking for something more than opinions to go back to him with about its future.Can its growth be sustained for another year

Guys has anyone got any real info on Banners Broker, my friends is beginning to reap good rewards. I still feel this is bound to bust,but of course everyone it it will says it wont. I guess Im looking for something more than opinions to go back to him with about its future.Can its growth be sustained for another year

Ask him if he's withdrawn his "profits" with a successful deposit in his own bank account...
Also, ask him to tell you why this is better than google adwords :)

WebCHeck - Select and Access Company Information

Previous Names:
Date of change Previous Name
07/12/2011 ONLINEINCOME LIMITED :rolleyes:

Attachments

• BB ltd.PNG
    BB ltd.PNG
    783.8 KB · Views: 192
Ask him if he's withdrawn his "profits" with a successful deposit in his own bank account...
Also, ask him to tell you why this is better than google adwords :)

WebCHeck - Select and Access Company Information

Previous Names:
Date of change Previous Name
07/12/2011 ONLINEINCOME LIMITED :rolleyes:

heres the head office,I think

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?rlz=1C1SKPL_enGB396&aq=f&q=google&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&sa=N&tab=wl

he put in £5k and had about £7k out so far but he is due now about 5K a month,currently there are many being paid out huge amounts,the questions is for how long. I have no intention of joining I just want something more concrete as to when its demise will be,thanks. I am sure he will get his money for the next few months but how long after that? I was hoping for more thought out opinions as to its longevity
The company is registered in canada,must have been someone trying to get uk registration

Last edited:
he put in £5k and had about £7k out so far but he is due now about 5K a month,currently there are many being paid out huge amounts,the questions is for how long. I have no intention of joining I just want something more concrete as to when its demise will be,thanks. I am sure he will get his money for the next few months but how long after that? I was hoping for more thought out opinions as to its longevity
The company is registered in canada,must have been someone trying to get uk registration

No it is UK registered, that link is companies house.
Yeah head office is Canada.

There are .de sites popping up as well.
Longevity, who knows, looks like ponzi, smells like ponzi, ask bernie :cheesy:
Personally, I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot long sh1tty stick belonging to someone else :)
Like I said before, why is it better than google adwords?

google - Google Maps

He put in 5K. From now on he should receive 100% per month (or 1200% per year) for no work. More than double the national average wage. For no work, just a 5 grand investment.

Seriously Flash, you want "more thought out opinions"? What for?

EDIT

Has he actually had money out yet? Do you know this for sure?

He put in 5K. From now on he should receive 100% per month (or 1200% per year) for no work. More than double the national average wage. For no work, just a 5 grand investment.

Seriously Flash, you want "more thought out opinions"? What for?

EDIT

Has he actually had money out yet? Do you know this for sure?

absolutely hes had the money as have many others. I am coming from exactly where you are on this,but theres nothing to say it wont last another year as it expands around the world before going tits up. I was just hoping for something more factual than our opinions as to its likely end.

Last edited:
absolutely hes had the money as have many others. I am coming from exactly where you are on this,but theres nothing to say it wont last another year as it expands around the world before going tits up. I was just hoping for something more factual than our opinions as to its likely end.

More factual? The return is better than drug dealers and loan sharks get. Without doing any work and without taking any risks. For less than the price of a cash ISA you are buying an income that's over twice the national average. Why would anyone sell such a valuable asset for such a pittance?

This cannot be anything other than a ponzi scheme.

More factual? The return is better than drug dealers and loan sharks get. Without doing any work and without taking any risks. For less than the price of a cash ISA you are buying an income that's over twice the national average. Why would anyone sell such a valuable asset for such a pittance?

This cannot be anything other than a ponzi scheme.

sure it is,just where and when is the end. As I said its now global so could be a while yet. apparently people joining now can expect 100% in about 5 months. I was told initially it would be 2 months,now that does smell on ponzi