Sticky I'm New To T2W - Where Do I Start?

Hey! i hope newbies are welcome here! because one of my colleagues told me about this community and they are loving it. thank you :D

Hi guys, for an error I registered for this username :)

I've been learning Forex for 6 months now, with mixed success.
I'm trying to find a profitable strategy or method, that allows me consistent profit.
In search of a mentor, who can prove to be profitable trading live.

I'm trying to find a profitable strategy or method, that allows me consistent profit.
Welcome.

Plenty of Forex traders here.

Follow a few of the active threads from those who post most days.

You'll soon learn plenty.

;)

You can change it, I think you wanted "quant" :)
I have been trading forex for 6 years with mixed success.
Like everyone I think.
Mentors with a trackrecord are super hard to find, I suggest you to go for books, they are much cheaper.

Hi guys,
I've been trading stocks and options since the good old days of .COM bubble (1998+). Been through all the major corrections since and the one lesson I've learnt is : YOU NEED A METHOD, don't let greed and fear guide you!

At one point I was ready to sit for the US stock broker certification exam, after reading all the material but somehow I didn't have the time to sit for it.

I have a strong background in AI, I wrote my first research paper in 1994 and I currently work as a quant analyst in a major international organisation. I understand that while flair/inspiration/luck/gut-feeling sometimes work, in the long run the reverse to the mean rules, and a trader needs a method to be consistent in her/his performance - be it winning or losing.

Find your winning method.

*Married to the charts* - Bless this mess we call Discretionary Trading - A moment for all the lost souls taken by it, and a prayer for all those it may will consume in the many market days forward.

Just taking some time here before pre market to catch up on the rules here- signed up a bit ago- I can't say that I am even a lurker since this has been my 3rd visit since signing up... but, I gotta say; you all got a good thing going here. Hope to contribute a bit in the future. Till then... Trade safe- Trade to trade another day.

Hello everyone here! I'm currently an eight-month trader. I really enjoyed this Forum to develop my trading skills as much as possible and give my bit, of course.
Feedback is always welcomed!

Hello friends, I am an mql4 developer for automated trading robots and i have created an amazing EA named as Self Healing Forex Trading Robot , now being used by hundreds of people in my circle and now i want to distribute to the whole Forex trading community for FREE , I am glad to join this forum for healthy discussions.

Hola, yo también soy novato. Llevo dos años estudiando con gran pasión. De momento he conseguido mantener mi capital o incrementarlo ligeramente. Necesitaba un foro como este ya que no conozco a nadie en persona que haga trading y la gente de mi familia me mira como si estuviera loco y al resto de mi entorno les he ocultado esta afición. Voy a poner lo mejor de mi en el foro que es respeto, educación e interés por aprender. Una saludo a todos.

Hello , i'm George and i'm starting now with some basic forex operations and i would like to learn more before investing more money.

Hello, Excited to join here. I have been day trading for the past few months. I'm eager to learn. Planning to start trading in future. Looking for support.

Hi everyone

I am a final year student studying finance and investment management. I have studied the markets for five years, burned through multiple virtual accounts (along with £500 of real equity) trying to find a trading strategy that works for me.

I understand that different trading strategies work better for others however I believe the 'top down approach' to investing/trading combined with a 'bottom up approach' yields the best results.

Please let me know what you all think, would like to have constructive discussions with fellow traders.

I share my trades on my Instagram page. I also explain how to utilise this approach along with economic and stock analysis