Sticky I'm New To T2W - Where Do I Start?

Hi, everyone!
I am glad to be part of this T2W community since we all can share some tips on trading and overall learn more about the art of trading. I am a beginner part-time trader, interested in equities. I would love to share my insights about different tools I have used and surely learn your way of trading and investing. I cannot wait to participate in lively discussions with you, trading fellows.
All best,
Sandra Williams :)

Hello Traders!
I use forums for other areas of interest like tech, and jeeps, so why not investing.
I do very simple trading by picking stocks or ETF's, funds, doing limit or market trades in fidelity.
I research something buy it hold it until I am satisfied with the return 15%+ then sell and lock in the win, start over. I would like to grow in my knowledge and do more as I've had good luck with most picks and only a couple bad calls. I've been playing with small 2k-10k trades but would like do bigger trades, maybe learn options trading which i am not familiar with currently. Also learn more tech analysis. I have a 401K, IRA, and taxable account with fidelity.

Hello from a Mountain Top in Eastern Tennessee,

I have been trading about 30 year's and have had many up's and downs, as many have. But in I guess the last 2-3 years I've came to my ahh-haa moment. There is so much to learn and unlearn in this arena... so much to remember. When I first started trading computers and all this software was not around, Yup I'm am O'l guy... (Grin) I use to be a Union Bridge Crane Operator and just retired last year and moved from the big city to this Mountain Top. Back to my thought... After long hours at work I'd come home and go to my little room and draw charts, with moving averages on poster boards hung up on all the walls with a box of colored pencils. My how times have changed! But not much of that (Helped Me) become a better trader. I have finally learned it's a mindset and believing in yourself. I am primarily an option trader... I don't write... I don't do complex I just keep it simply, Naked calls or Puts I find best suit me. I don't own much stock because it seems counter productive. I may buy a really good stock and make 10-25 % in a year, or I can swing trade an option and make 25% to 300% in a few weeks. Many will not agree with my path but I've learned with patience and the ability to bring 3-4 factors together it is easier than most know. Anyway that's me and I'm happy to be here and become part of the community.
Flrtrader- saw your post and I'm curious to learn more about your simple option trading strategy if you care to share. its an area I'm interested but my knowledge is pretty basic.

Just joined Trade2Win and looking forward to reading what is shared and in sharing. I have been trading for about 10 years with an up and down account, so I hope to break some bad habits going forward.

Hi all, has anyone heard of Serge Berger of Steady Trader. I’m thinking of purchasing his ‘Market Rover” which has real time trade alerts with buy and sell levels. Has anyone purchased it and does it actually work? I know I should be learning and trading myself but wonder if this system might just give an edge. I seem to be bombarded by sales emails for ‘systems’ but I saw Mr Berger talk on Bloomberg so presume he is a reputable trader. Any thoughts anyone, or am I likely to be wasting my money?
Has anyone used a trade system and made money?
Thanks in advance, apologies if this is the wrong thread to post this, please let me know where to post it if it is.

Hi! I’m Eveline, a financial analyst living in the United States. I'm good in indepth-analysis, I pay great attention to details and I am passionate about different analysis services. I am a fan of technology, yoga, and animals. I’m also interested in the outdoors and travelling. Feel free to contact me if you need my services.

Hi I'm Ihsan from Pakistan. Currently I'm new to this site and interested to learn online trading. I'm interested In garments business. I will be really thankful to those who guide me.
Thanks

Hi everyone
after 2 years trading im here for the first time.
wish the bests for all of you .
learn and enjoy more from the market

Gm,
Well long story short, I have been position trading various alts in crypto markets. More or less came out on top after liquidation most in december.
At the same time intraday trading btc. While the short term trades 5min/1min off moving averages worked more or less fine, I cannot concentrate 100% on that as I work full time from home. This made me exhausted and frustrated at times.
Then I decided to change to 1H tf for entry exits and got basically rekkt yesterday in a bull trap on btc.
I need a reset and have a look once again at my trading strategy.
What I am most comfortable using are candlestick patterns and moving averages. Would like to dig a little deeper in that if someone can recommend a source.
Beside that even if my entries are quite ok, I struggle with profit taking quite a lot.
Thinking to base my strategy now on swing trading on 1H tf.
any input would be greatly appreciated. tks and have a good day all!

Hey Hi all..
Fill Arthur this side.. New to this panel.. I am a professional trader along with a Risk Analyst as well. I would love you share my thoughts over some currencies..
How can I start sharing.