Sticky I'm New To T2W - Where Do I Start?

Hi, I am very new here also. Please tell me what should I do and how. Thanks for welcoming. Nice to join here.

You should start with a demo account and plan your strategies and tactics to move forward to live trading even then start with a small amount and grow slowly and steadily.

I am also learning on a demo account.When we trade on demo, our actions have no real consequences. A demo loss isn't nice but it doesn't hurt like losing real money.And then slowly a person learns to get a grip over trading.

Hello Traders, I'm a new member, and have been trading for about five years.
I mostly trade currency pairs on Forex. In this half-decade of trading I learned a few things about the market, if I could name just one it would be, never increase the risk of trades in an attempt to cover past losses. If your strategy has a mathematical advantage over the market, in the long run you will be positive without the need to increase risk. I hope to be able to contribute in some way to the forum and I also hope to learn a lot here, life is a constant learning process. I have an account at Darwinex broker, whoever wants to follow my results can search for DARWIN KBG.

A quick hello…

Dabbled in trading, technical reading and news analysis, never really took it seriously but now looking too see what comes out when I get my head down fully in it!

Looking forward to seeing how things go, and being interactive on the forum (nice too still see a
forum alive!)

hi there im relitively new to trading but im picking it up fast. ive figured out which indicators i use . aligator, echo , ema, osscilator but im not that good at figuring the inputs out can someone teach me i pick things up really fast

HI, I am Stephen, new member here. Please tell me what should I do and how can I manage my account, thanks for welcoming

Hi, I really love to post in forums, and now I am currently trying to learn trading, so I post in a trading forum! Trade2win is so cool!

new to T2W, started trading for 1 year. mediocre success, hope can learn more and improve

Hi everyone. I’m new here!
Been trading for approx 2-3 years, self taught. Looking forward to gaining some more knowledge and becoming a bit more consistent!
Look forward to chatting to you all.
I’m heading to the trader show tomorrow so might see some of you there :)

Chantelle

Hi everyone. I’m new here!
Been trading for approx 2-3 years, self taught. Looking forward to gaining some more knowledge and becoming a bit more consistent!
Look forward to chatting to you all.
I’m heading to the trader show tomorrow so might see some of you there :)

Chantelle
Hello Chantelle and welcome aboard!

Start Out.

Hello everybody, just few words to introduce myself.

Apart from having attended a 5 days course, I'm completely new with this subject.

I've heard about this blog during the Trading Show on 10th March.

I hope here to broaden my horizons.

Best

Hi all,

I'm trying to buy "Wall Street Cash". However, the sistem is keeping saying "The requested order level is too far from the current level". Please see images attached. What am I doing wrong?

Attachments

• Stop Distance attempt 1.jpg
    Stop Distance attempt 1.jpg
    220.9 KB · Views: 25
  • Stop Distance attempt 2.jpg
    Stop Distance attempt 2.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 24