Sticky I'm New To T2W - Where Do I Start?

Hello, I am new here and I want to learn how to trade. Please allow me to be a part of your community.

Hi, I want to learn how to trade , please include me to your community. Thank you :)

Geez! I'm kind a new of this trading ventures, Does anyone who could extract and educate me? Also, been searching for a community to nearly teach and could gain learnings with it. Beep me, I'm interested to be part of your team.

Hi guys, I would like to join to your communities. Please allow me to learn more how to trade. Hoping you could help me :)

Hello, I'm new to trading and I want to learn more about trading in this community. I'm looking forward to being part of this community.

Newbie here! I'm new to this forum and I'm anticipating to gain knowledge about community for traders.

Hello, I am grateful to have the oppurtunity to be a part of this community. I am new to this community! I hope to learn more about trading :).

Hello, Goodd day all!
Just joined today. This probably something i've been missing. Looking forward to it, thanks for having me!

Howdy! How do this trading works? I'm new on this system, Hopefully there's a team, that could possibly enlighten me with this firms, Wanted to be on your group.

Hello Everyone!
I am new here. I look forward to learning and exchanging ideas with all of you! I am glad i am here because i need people smarter than i am so i can do well trading futures. Thank you and i look forward to working with all of you.

What's up guys? I've been looking for a community that could train me out about trading and stocks. Looking forward to be for more learnings ang great experience !

Good day! I'm a newbie here in trading and willing to join communities that is related to trading. I'm willing to learn and embrace this new opportunities.

Hello! I'm new to this site, and I am honored to be here though I am still adjusting. I am looking forward to become part of your community.

Hey! I'm newbie here! Could I join to your community to learn more about trading? Hoping to be a part of your community.

What's up guys? I've been looking for a community that could train me out about trading and stocks. Looking forward to be for more learnings ang great experience !

Howdy, i'm new to trading and have been looking for communities of traders to learn more from. I am looking forward to being a part of the community.

Hello! I have been searching for traders community and I’m quiet ready to learn more about trading. I hope anyone could help me with this one.

About 300 newbies in a few hours? Is T2W on a recruitment drive, or is there something more sinister going on?