I'm New To T2W - Where Do I Start?

• New to T2W? Welcome! This forum contains a list of the most frequently asked questions (FAQs) that new members want answers to. We don't allow new threads to be created so if you have an idea for a new FAQ please post it in the How the FAQs work thread.

romanzif

1 0
Hi, trade2win community, my name is Roman, I programming and trading with Expert Advisors for more than 5 years.
Hope you will find my experience useful.
Where I can share my EA results?
Thanks

AlexEdwards

2 0
Hi,

I'm Alex from North West England, 37 and just starting to get into trading. I don't have ridiculous expectations of being rich in months etc but I do hope to be able to improve my financial situation with time.

At the moment I'm just looking to learn as much as I can so looking forward to reading information on here and apologies in advance for what will likely be, some daft questions !

Thanks

Alex

MasterOfCoin

Established member
627 245
Hi,

I'm Alex from North West England, 37 and just starting to get into trading. I don't have ridiculous expectations of being rich in months etc but I do hope to be able to improve my financial situation with time.

At the moment I'm just looking to learn as much as I can so looking forward to reading information on here and apologies in advance for what will likely be, some daft questions !

Thanks

Alex
Welcome to T2W @AlexEdwards :)

Daft questions are good. Like as not, the answers you'll get will save you losing a lot of money!

☃️

Hello Readers,

My name is Dimitrios and I am involved in the world of investing/trading for 3+ years. I have swing traded forex and cryptocurrencies, invested in stocks, and learning about options. I am Greek and I live in Switzerland for many years. I'm studying finance and I am working in the finance industry. It was nice meeting you.

Trader Lorenzo

1 0
Hi everyone,

Hope everyone had a great Christmas/holidays

Been trading for almost 2 years now, and would now like to share my journey through this website.

-Lorenzo

Rev7

6 0
Hi,

Thanks

Alex
Hi Alex,

I'm also from the NW and starting on my financial trading journey. I'm currently a sports trader and have developed a strong mindset over the past 20 years, which should hopefully put me on a good footing. I prefer to trade big with zero/minimal risk and take small wins so I'm looking for a market that fits in with my personality. If I can break-even in my first year I'll be happy.

Cheers

Mike FxDeveloper

1 0
Hello everyone. My name is Mike. I am a little over 20 years old. Despite my young age, I already have good programming skills. I think the young age of the developer will surprise no one. But at the same time I specialize in the development of software for trading in the Forex market. In fact, writing a good advisor is difficult, but worthwhile.

honey20miss

2 0
I am very happy to welcome everyone who is here, both beginners and advanced users. I recently moved to Ireland and graduated from college there, doing projects and resources, having a PhD, living and enjoying life.

DannyHual

2 0
Hello how are you?. My name is Danny, new dealer of the Emin S & 500, two years of learning in simulation and almost a year in real. Cheers

batsonar

386 20
Hi,

Thanks

Alex
Alex my advice to you is don't use real money to trade with until you have tested your strategy and system. Open up a Trahing212 practice account to see if you can make "pretend money". If you can't make money using a practice account then you will never make it using a real money account. I have been bankrupt twice in the past because I thought I was clever. Just trying to help you against loss of real money and heartbreak.

Qtrader101

1 0
Hi Everyone!
Brand new to the forum and into the world of trading.
I am cautious by nature and hope to spend the next 2-3 months picking up some valuable trading knowledge while at the same time learning to use a trading platform.
I am UK based, interested stocks and options, looking at 1-3 mths time frame and "maybe" day trade with a very small account separately if it suits my ability and style. From what I have seen - it just looks too frantic!

Anyway, wish you all the best of luck in 2021!
Q

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock