I'm buying different EAs for MT4

Maji

3 0
I'm eager to buy different EAs for MT4 worth €50-150 per 1 EA. I don't care where you got it. The main thing is that it complies with the following criteria:
1. The average profitability is 5-15% a month (some months might be negative!);
2. Not less than 20 trades a month (otherwise there is no point in testing);
3. The maximum drawdown is 30%.
4. Testing supposed to be on the platforms, where a spread is fixed. For major currency pairs spreads are the following: EUR/USD, USD/JPY – 3 pips, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, NZD/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD – 4 pips, Freeze limit – 10 pips. Robots that trade on the stock market are also appreciated! The quality of the history has to be >98%, the testing period has to be from 01.01.2013 till the current date.
I won't buy a pig in a poke, I want to see the results of testing, and if the results meet my requirements -- then the robots as well. It is a limited offer, I'm going to buy 100 robots with DIFFERENT trading strategies.
After the first purchases are completed, I will post trading strategies in the thread, which will cost less.

Pat494

Legendary member
14,496 1,541
Let us know ok. The one's I tried lost money e.g. neural net EA called rosey. Cost £550 ! Looked good in MT tests

There was one here recently from Nigeria. I haven't tried it but I wouldn't give them your card details.

trendie

Legendary member
6,534 1,127
(In my early days, I went through a phase of buying and dissecting for-sale EAs and strategies.
They never lived up to expectations.)

Will you be giving the author of the EAs any commissions?
If you could write an EA that made 5-15%, that's the equivalent of a trading capital base of 1,000.
5% of 1000 = 50, 15% of 1000=150.
If anyone could write such a thing, why sell it for a once-only fee, when they could scrape together the 1000 and get 5-15% monthly, forever?

Be wary of stipulating the time-frame the testing should be over, as it invites curve-fitting.
If anyone does generate such a system, and gives a great return, be sure to then run it against the periods 2009-10 and 2011-12 for comparison.
If the returns are within a small tolerance, you're onto a winner.
If the returns for the other periods are massively different, chances are its been curve-fitted.

Also be wary of systems that hold onto losers until they come good. The profit graphs look nice, but when you factor in unrealised losses, they can be eye-wateringly bad.
Does the "30% drawdown" relate to actual losses, or unrealised losses as well?
You should be unambiguous about that.

But, I am guessing, you know all this anyway.

Good luck!

Reactions: Pat494

Maji

3 0
I need only to buy. You can request me your price and i will think about it. But I will not pay any commisions.

NVP

Legendary member
37,535 1,988
guys guys guys ..............trade for yourself..........don't go this route - please

at least go semi automated ............not this

N

gerryg

Established member
900 6
For major currency pairs spreads are the following: EUR/USD, USD/JPY – 3 pips,

3 pip Fixed on EUR/USD? Are you sure it's within a normal range. On Нotforex fixed spread account average for EUR/USD is only 1.8 pip, means you'll lose additional 12 bucks on your platform from one lot. Really a hell for any scalping EA :whistling

Pat494

Legendary member
14,496 1,541
I expect you have tried this lot ? Don't bother with Traders Dream. Another way to go is to commission someone to write the code for your pet system, if you have one that is.

Attachments

• EAs.PNG
    EAs.PNG
    663.3 KB · Views: 132

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock