Forex MegaDroid EA

I've traded Forex-Megadroid on a live account Alpari UK account. I'm up about 13% in under 2 months. I think it's a good system. It's certainly better than Fap Turbo or Ivybot which started breaking down after a while. The problem with this robot is that sometimes it goes very long without making any trades as it only trades EUR/USD pair. Of course no trades is better than losing trades.

Forex-Megadroid Pro was designed to trade 3 more currency pairs in addition to EUR/USD. The other 3 currency pairs include EUR/CHF, EUR/GBP and USD/CHF. My account is up about 23% in 7 weeks or so. This robot is not available on the market yet and was only released as a bonus to those who purchased FapTurbo Evolution.

Last edited by a moderator:
in it funny how the people who say the robots are good are the people who want your contact details i.e. email and name so they can try and sell you something.

Hi,

I tried so many robots out there , The last one I tried was from the World Robot Compatition which was £990 a lot of money and it resulted to be a scam.. I lost so much money with that robot I cant believe something so expensive will cause so much losses.

I have Megatroid but my experience with EA's have not been good. I will love to hear more a=comments about Megatroid if you have any

Thank you

Hi Irma,

I will love to hear more a=comments about Megatroid if you have any

Thank you

You should have read the start of this thread, where I gave my duly considered opinion:

"Don't buy Forex MegaDroid"

Don't buy any of the others either, if you want to learn how to trade.

Jim

Hi Irma,

You should have read the start of this thread, where I gave my duly considered opinion:

"Don't buy Forex MegaDroid"

Don't buy any of the others either, if you want to learn how to trade.

Jim

Hi Jim

Ok, Thank you, I know I have been burned quite a few times with EA's. How about Forex Signals. What do you think of them.

Thanks

PS: This morning strategy is a EA and makes consistent pips.

I have been testing this EA for about a month on a demo and it has not done well. There have been a few small winners but 2 losers that were about 10 times larger than the winners.

Is anyone else still trading this robot?

Hi I:love:CCI,

Is anyone else still trading this robot?

Yup. My long term test of the Droid is still running. My original $500 has magically turned into $1066 thus far, down from a peak of $1133 last month. The last big loser was on June 22/23, and the poor creature has been struggling in "recovery mode" ever since.

Cheers,

Jim

Anyone still using this software?
twmd.php

Last edited: