Forex MegaDroid EA

All these systems are a giant scam. Seriously, save your breath and stop searching for the free money. Learn about the markets and learn how to trade.

Or blow all your dough. Your choice.

All these systems are a giant scam. Seriously, save your breath and stop searching for the free money. Learn about the markets and learn how to trade.

Or blow all your dough. Your choice.
GammaJammer, have you suffered losses with MegaDroid? If so, care to post your stats? No pathos, please - pure results only.

actually megadroid is the only one of those scammy EA's that I would put my money... i actually have a small account with it, it trades "slow" but is very effective...sometimes doesn't trade for a week or two. average seems to be 150 trades per year.

yeah megadroid is the ultimate pip making machine. It makes me over 1252 pips a day and i dont have to do a thing at all. Your just a hater Gamma, just because were all making more pips then you.

actually megadroid is the only one of those scammy EA's that I would put my money... i actually have a small account with it, it trades "slow" but is very effective...sometimes doesn't trade for a week or two. average seems to be 150 trades per year.
Could you, please, post your account statement here? You can use a free live stats publisher like MyFXBook.com for it. I would like to see as many statements from different people as I can to form my final opinion about MegaDroid.

You're a busy beaver aren't you Alex?

Here's my informed opinion. Forex MegaDroid is snake oil on steroids.

Here's my live account equity curve for your consideration.

Jim

Attachments

• MegaDroid-Live-Oct09.gif
    MegaDroid-Live-Oct09.gif
    4.9 KB · Views: 403
Last edited:
It has been doing well for me on a Forex.com UK account. Only one stop loss since March.....hard to argue with that...

It has been doing well for me on a Forex.com UK account. Only one stop loss since March.....hard to argue with that...

I enjoy a challenge who, so I'll do my best. How big's your bank? Can we see your equity curve? No links allowed!

As you can see, mine shows rather more than one stop loss. Unlike the Droid's sales page.

Like I said. Snake oil.

Jim

Alex411,

I've been using Megadroid since end of June. One losing trade only and was quickly recovered becasue it uses Martingale strategy. This is one robot that I will never return. Another one to consider is EB Turbo. I am running both. My account is up 40% so far.

Hi Swordfish,

Can we see your equity curve too? No links allowed remember.

Let me see if I've got this straight. "Albert and John's" sales page still says "No Losing Trade Since 20th March 2009!"

You guys now know from your own personal experience that "The Forex MegaDroid Team" are lying to you. Nonetheless you entrust their "robot" with your money, and you recommend that other people do the same?

I must be getting senile, because I'm afraid this makes no sense whatsoever to me. Instead I absent mindedly conclude it's just more snake oil.

"Only One Losing Trade Since End Of June 2009, which was quickly recovered!"

Jim

P.S. When was your "one losing trade" who?

Hi Swordfish,

Can we see your equity curve too? No links allowed remember.

Let me see if I've got this straight. "Albert and John's" sales page still says "No Losing Trade Since 20th March 2009!"

You guys now know from your own personal experience that "The Forex MegaDroid Team" are lying to you. Nonetheless you entrust their "robot" with your money, and you recommend that other people do the same?

I must be getting senile, because I'm afraid this makes no sense whatsoever to me. Instead I absent mindedly conclude it's just more snake oil.

"Only One Losing Trade Since End Of June 2009, which was quickly recovered!"

Jim

P.S. When was your "one losing trade" who?

The MegaDroid site is lying. I confirmed with many forward tester and Live traders that there were losses. My loss was on 2009.08.19. With the next trade, MegaDroid automatically double the bet and won back the loss quickly. If I give it a 90% accuracy, it is still a good robot. My equity curve is a mix of trades from many robots. Attached is the equity curve for this month. You see the dip recently around 63? That was the loss by Forex Cyclone when I was trying it out. Of course I'll get my money back. I also had a strem of winners by Equity Builder, but I am scared of this robot. He is on leve without pay. Now I have only two running - MegaDroid and EB Turbo. It's a matter of choice, my friend. I can offer you my experience, it's up to you to try or not to try. If you decide to try, always try with the money you can afford to lose. Who knows, one day i might get burn and lose all my money. But so far, they meet my expection.

Attachments

• equity.png
    equity.png
    18.5 KB · Views: 320
other forums

I suggest that you also join 4xproject dot com to see their Forwardtest and Live trades on many many robots. Live trades can be accessed only by silver membership. Otherwise, the free bronze membership will do you just fine.

One losing trade only and was quickly recovered because it uses Martingale strategy

Any trading system that uses Martingale to recover losses will without any doubt at all eventually wipe out your account unless you literally have "unlimited" funds.

Paul

The MegaDroid site is lying. I confirmed with many forward tester and Live traders that there were losses. My loss was on 2009.08.19. With the next trade, MegaDroid automatically double the bet and won back the loss quickly.

Thanks very much for the info Swordfish. At least it seems we can agree on the fact that "The MegaDroid site is lying".

Unfortunately your equity curve isn't quite what I had in mind, since the trades the Droid made are not readily identifiable. Maybe Alex or who will be able to assist us in that regard?

For some reason best known to itself my copy of the Droid didn't trade on August 19th. It took a hell of a hit on the 13th though.

Jim

I suggest that you also join 4xproject dot com to see their Forwardtest and Live trades on many many robots. Live trades can be accessed only by silver membership. Otherwise, the free bronze membership will do you just fine.

Thanks for the suggestion Swordfish, but I think we've already established that you can't always believe everything you read on the internet.

I'll continue to do my own research, and keep my money in my pocket.

Jim