If anyone could figure out the markets...

TradingMasters said:
He/she'd build a system that beats one of them thus become the next trillionaire.

Isn't this true?

The question that begs answering then is... since markets came into existence, how come no one has figured them out yet? Do you feel as if the markets can be beat ?

Thanks
TradingMasters

The markets are too big to corner. I remember that two brothers (I think) tried to corner silver a long time ago, now. They came to grief.

More success has been achieved by taking over companies.

How about oil? Do you think that OPEC could corner the market? Maybe they have. As the supply gets less, it is possible. The UK did not join OPEC, which helped the price in the early stages, but now that the North Sea is about finished most of the oil is now in the hands of OPEC.

Split

Splitlink said:
...now that the North Sea is about finished most of the oil is now in the hands of OPEC.
and the most interesting part is that they already have the spigot opened all the way, and China has barely started to squeak about it's oil needs. What an interesting time we live in.
JO

Without a shadow of a doubt, Steve Copan is the closest person I have ever witnessed to figuring the markets out. The man's a genius.

Can the markets be beat? Yes, with the correct knowledge. You just need to know what 'really' drives them.

SOCRATES said:
Generosity is never rewarded ~ it is invariably abused.

yes.....

"No Good Deed Will Go Unpunished"

Its still very much the case,but maybe in another half millennia we will be able to put a line through that one or is that too ambitious, perhaps we have already peaked ?

jd

Steve Copan, who is he? Do you have any information on him I would like to read anything about him and what he did:)