Beton Markets 2005

rav700

I am starting this Thread for all those users who would like to dicuss Beton markets,
Stratergies and also to find out if any one has purchased the beton markets 2005 ebook.
I find their odds 10 times better and less riskier than binary bet...also I have not found one negative comment on the broker after several hours of research on the web...All your comments would be appreciated.
I am also thinking of starting my own private stratergies group to discuss beating beton markets and binary bet.....Come one Lets do it..
Also A lot of newbies get burnt on binary bet.. :eek: Lets not let it happen to them...

Last edited:
Betonmarkets

Hello, I'll gladly answer any questions on the service and betonmarkets and hopefully positively contribute to the debate on the subject.

All the best

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Dave,

Last 2 months have a been a bit hard..but profits are ok.
The next three months should be exciting as I have 7 stratergies from August to January which have worked consistently for 3 years and have not failed.
I have made a lot of mistakes using binary and ig index....all I wish is that other do not make these mistakes.....again regarding my stratergies..I have nothing to hide but obviously these forums are scanned regularly by binary bet and binexx .....from what I have learnt it is not good to post the stratergies on the forum...
I really appreciate your comments....nice talking to you..
Take care

Hi Ravi

Just sent you a PM, sounds interesting.

For interests sake the strategy used by our lead trader Martin is mainly to use high probability "no -touch" trades on the daily charts, mainly 8-10 days. Unfortunately there's no mechanical strategy that can be shared. Its a combination of some charts i.e. technicals, and lots of reading of the fundamentals - econmic and business press.

The big key - I supose with all trading is not making a trade unless we're 100% sure in its success. This means days and of no trades until the markets settle or a clear trend is established. Tempting as it might be to trade as much as possible - its the old adage of dipping in during the good times and knowing when to sit on your hands.

Hope this helps some people on the topic

There are a lot of people that risk amounts like £970 to gain £30
I was one of them at a point and did to pretty well using the strategy but to me it seemed too much of a risk.....If you are trading binaries.....The Golden rule is

DO NOT TRADE EVERYDAY
Out of 20 trading days a month there only 13-Good days for betonmarket or binary traders.
I Prefer making £200 in 13 days of 13 trades rather than executing £30 trades....

After all risk less and win more is every traders standard Philosophy....