More Binary Bet choice for the DowJones ?

scipio

I have recently started to use binary bet platforms by trading the FTSE to finish Up/Down > xx points on the day.

At the present I am mainly using Cityindex, BinaryBet(IG) and Cantor Index.

I would like to extend my trading to the Wall St/ Dow Jones but I can not find any Binary Bet platform offering the same choice and variety of bets which are provided by Cantor Index, particularly a complete range of ‘to finish Up/Down >xx points’ levels.

Can anyone offer advice?

I already know of Bet On Markets, Ladbrokes,Finspread, WorldSpread100 ( identical to BinaryBet) and I am not very keen on Exchanges.

Thanks

fabius said:
I have recently started to use binary bet platforms by trading the FTSE to finish Up/Down > xx points on the day.

At the present I am mainly using Cityindex, BinaryBet(IG) and Cantor Index.

I would like to extend my trading to the Wall St/ Dow Jones but I can not find any Binary Bet platform offering the same choice and variety of bets which are provided by Cantor Index, particularly a complete range of ‘to finish Up/Down >xx points’ levels.

Can anyone offer advice?

I already know of Bet On Markets, Ladbrokes,Finspread, WorldSpread100 ( identical to BinaryBet) and I am not very keen on Exchanges.

Thanks

You could try Capital Spreads, they have some 10pt range binary markets on the FTSE

Fabius,

Your question puzzles me. Binarybet.com/IGindex have a full range of binaries on Wall St including 20 point ranges, tunnels, one-touches at 18.00 and the close and weekly. Or am I mad !?

Feenix

Hi Feenix

For my strategy ,which is based on probability, I need "Index to finish up/down" bets that means price barriers, not ranges.

Cantor Index is offering the full range of end of the day price barriers ( FTSE to finish up >10, >20,.. etc up to 120; or FTSE to finish down >10 etc,,.) but for the FTSE only, although they are planning a similar range for Wall Str, some time in the future.

I would prefer to have this betting possibility now, that is why I am asking for alternative platforms

Thank you for your reply