ICC Forex System testing

b*ll*cks - too early with that - popped back up and knocked me out, so I'm back in lower

£¥ trailing stop tripped for +50 - possibly more to come but 50's the best trade I've had for a while

$ & ¥ pausing for breath midway between € & £ after that little post-data flurry...hopefully they'll continue in the same direction in a while

long €£ for one more bite of that apple - perfect trend there today and all I've managed is a few pathetic pips

fall in €¥ paused at perfect fib

Attachments

• temp.png
    temp.png
    6.1 KB · Views: 104
short £¥ again..tempting to sell €¥ too if it breaks that fib

dollar not really strong enough to merit my cable short - underwater & close to an exit (as Jacques Cousteau once said to a parking attendant)

Last edited:
EOD Pip Report:

£$ -20
€$ -11 -2
€£ +7 +10 -1 -13 -5
£¥ -12 +50 -9
€¥ +7 +9 +1 +10
total: +21

Frustrating day. Missed the 2 best signals in €$ and took the 2 worst, moved a stoploss on £¥ too early and lost 10 pips on the best trade of the day..and this system failed dismally to exploit a clear trend on €£...beginning to wonder if these strict entry conditions are valid. I made +37 today on EURCAD just following the trend.
Anyway, the charts are good for a laugh!

Key: Vertical line on the left is 8am UK time
Arrows are Entries, Ticks are successful exits, Crosses are unsuccessful exits, Thumbs up & down are signals (and their exit) rejected through timing (e.g. lunchtime, or just before a major economic data announcement) or through poor personal judgment.

Attachments

• April 30th 2010.png
    April 30th 2010.png
    72.6 KB · Views: 114