IB Charts

fillyerboots

Hey,

All fellow IB users out there. Just discovered a third party charting programme called IB Charts.

Free programme, that from an initial glimpse looks interesting.

Lots of tools and studies,

take a look

www.ibcharts.com

FB
I have added a link to IB Charts to the software guide & thanks for the notification

IBcharts.com works very well for me, I have only problem with downloading 1 year data...:)

Hmm, now QuoteTracker is no more free at all :) Let`s find new sofware for free NinjaTrader is not bad :)

Looks fine for me, but I need also "N-Line Break Chart" and weekly, daily and monthly charts, are You developer of this TradeProject?

Hi KASA,

yes I'm the developer. Just happy if you enjoy TradeProject :)
Since I enhancing some of the charting-feature it is a good time to suggest some more feature for it. I will add Renko, Tick, Ticks and constant volume charts in one of the next release. So please PM me for the "N-Line Break Chart" and other issues you like to find in TradeProject.

Hi KASA,

I see. It's a indicator, not a new chart-type....I will add it in one of the next release. Anyway if you have some programming experience you could also develop the indicator by yourself. TradeProject comes with a full development-environment to give you the opportunity to create your own indicators and trading strategies.