IB Charts

fillyerboots

94 0
Hey,

All fellow IB users out there. Just discovered a third party charting programme called IB Charts.

Free programme, that from an initial glimpse looks interesting.

Lots of tools and studies,

take a look

www.ibcharts.com

Rognvald

Established member
916 15
FB
I have added a link to IB Charts to the software guide & thanks for the notification

KASA

24 0
Hmm, now QuoteTracker is no more free at all :) Let`s find new sofware for free NinjaTrader is not bad :)

KASA

24 0
Looks fine for me, but I need also "N-Line Break Chart" and weekly, daily and monthly charts, are You developer of this TradeProject?

TrailingStop

26 0
Hi KASA,

yes I'm the developer. Just happy if you enjoy TradeProject :)
Since I enhancing some of the charting-feature it is a good time to suggest some more feature for it. I will add Renko, Tick, Ticks and constant volume charts in one of the next release. So please PM me for the "N-Line Break Chart" and other issues you like to find in TradeProject.

TrailingStop

26 0
Hi KASA,

I see. It's a indicator, not a new chart-type....I will add it in one of the next release. Anyway if you have some programming experience you could also develop the indicator by yourself. TradeProject comes with a full development-environment to give you the opportunity to create your own indicators and trading strategies.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock