I want to start trading ^^

Gizmosis350k

Hello, I'm a male of 20 wanting to start trading with a platform called Opteck, if i could get a mentor that'd be great (y)

Hello, I'm a male of 20 wanting to start trading with a platform called Opteck, if i could get a mentor that'd be great (y)
Hello to you Gizmosis350k - and welcome to T2W.
You've got around 300,000 mentors right here on T2W, so there's no real need to look elsewhere. Read the 'Sticky' threads in the New to Trading forum and then get started, asking any questions you may have along the way.
Enjoy!
Tim.

You've got around 300,000 mentors right here on T2W, so there's no real need to look elsewhere. Read the 'Sticky' threads in the New to Trading forum and then get started, asking any questions you may have along the way.
Enjoy!
Tim.

That is indeed great news. I was reading the beginner FAQ and becoming a bit disheartened but if someone could guide me that would be fantastic lol

Exactly what made you disappointed?
+1
Gizmosis350k - if there's information lacking that you hoped to find, tell me what it is and, all other things being equal, it will be added. Or, were you disheartened by the FAQ because - having read it - you now realise this business isn't quite so easy to profit from as many sites selling get rich quick dreams would have you believe?
Tim.

I thought that it is a great online business and it is also a very profit able business therefore i want to join this forum and want to earn a good money from there.

That is indeed great news. I was reading the beginner FAQ and becoming a bit disheartened but if someone could guide me that would be fantastic lol

You've got around 300,000 mentors right here on T2W

this is the smelliest cheesiest line of BS i have ever read on here.

when TPTB start spouting such things as above then the end is nigh, guaranteed.

pls refer to fiat CBs of the US / UK / Japan / EU for prime examples

this is the smelliest cheesiest line of BS i have ever read on here.

when TPTB start spouting such things as above then the end is nigh, guaranteed.

pls refer to fiat CBs of the US / UK / Japan / EU for prime examples

Who is/are TPTB? Also why does it seem that a lot of your posts are negative towards t2w and yet you still post here? Just interested in your motivation?

TPTB = the powers that be

i have respect for the mods & the site itself which i guess can be confirmed by my reporting of many spam posts & the like (probable scammers or nefarious marketers), which clearly is not negative action.

i have learnt loads from this site, which is why i am still here.

occasionally i will try & give some of what i have rec'd back.

unfort in a world full of instant gratification & the desire of the youth to reach their dream life by doing as little work as possible its a rare moment when someone actually does a bit of work before asking even the simplest of questions.....example: google 'TPTB'.

i also enjoy the lulz. google it.

TPTB = the powers that be

i have respect for the mods & the site itself which i guess can be confirmed by my reporting of many spam posts & the like (probable scammers or nefarious marketers), which clearly is not negative action.

i have learnt loads from this site, which is why i am still here.

occasionally i will try & give some of what i have rec'd back.

unfort in a world full of instant gratification & the desire of the youth to reach their dream life by doing as little work as possible its a rare moment when someone actually does a bit of work before asking even the simplest of questions.....example: google 'TPTB'.

i also enjoy the lulz. google it.

Fair enough although I prefer to communicate with people who speak in a language that doesn't require the use of google to understand. ;)

Last edited:
To be started, one need to know all and every single things about FOREX. Also,the technic that should be followed at once!

Few steps would need to clarify and need to follow the hints what you will learn from many forum, you tube tutor, Blog, signal sites, economic news, and with your best performance!

Thanks

+1
Gizmosis350k - if there's information lacking that you hoped to find, tell me what it is and, all other things being equal, it will be added. Or, were you disheartened by the FAQ because - having read it - you now realise this business isn't quite so easy to profit from as many sites selling get rich quick dreams would have you believe?
Tim.

Pretty much the second one.. lmfao -_-

hello

hello, welcome to the world of forex.
I advice you to start learning forex on eductive from this site http://www.trade2win.com/books/trading-faqs.
then look for the book and I recommend forex mt4 as a trading platform.
find a good online forex broker that offers a demo account to learn forex risk your money.

WRT to Forex, the more you learn from the books and from all the other traders on forums the more you'll go down exactly the same rabbit hole of over-complicated gobbledigook and the farcical idea that traders help 'fellow traders' (why why why in a zero sum game??)

Don't necc. buy the 'it takes years and years and years' mantra either.

The knowledge you seek will not be found in the place where you look for it.

Enough of the yoda garb.

Demo is also a very necessary practice tool that will help you understand how the MT4 platform works. However, I would not advice you to spend too much time doing the demo.

I see, but i hear forex in general takes on average 2-6 years to get right? If my capital was at stake during those years I'd probably quit and move on to Poker and Blackjack as they say lol

WRT to Forex, the more you learn from the books and from all the other traders on forums the more you'll go down exactly the same rabbit hole of over-complicated gobbledigook and the farcical idea that traders help 'fellow traders' (why why why in a zero sum game??)

Don't necc. buy the 'it takes years and years and years' mantra either.

The knowledge you seek will not be found in the place where you look for it.

Enough of the yoda garb.

^ LOL i saw this after - I hear ya - even though I like. hear it all over these days

Last edited:
Here is my 2 cents.
I have traded professionally for 12 years.
Develop these core attributes:
A strong understanding of market structure
Solid trade management
A personal trading style and an understanding of yourself.

Test your skills first in a demo environment and through simulated trading.
When you are showing consistency and you have built trust in your trading edge then enter the market with small size and build from this base.
I know this is merely an overview. Be very careful to protect your trading capital until you build the expertise required to compete in this psychologically harsh environment. Most traders fail and that is a reality.

Binaries on a payout of 85% have a similar payout to poker machines in Australia.
If you are serious about trading, concentrate on positive expectancy.