I want to start trading!

Quantt

Jul 23, 2017
I do have some unfortunate experience with so called mentors. So I would strongly suggest to learn on your own, taking into account that there is a lot of info out there.I'm new to Trade2Win, but I already find it very well organized and structured. My learning algorithm is to search the list of top forums on trading, take one, research it for some time, then switch to another. Previously, for instance, I was addicted to topbrokers, there is a bunch of information on forex brokers. And so on...
I do completely agree on the mentors, but do you guys realize this thread is from 2013?

Oct 27, 2017
New investors taking their first steps towards learning the basics of stock trading should have access to multiple sources of quality education.

Quantt

Jul 23, 2017
New investors taking their first steps towards learning the basics of stock trading should have access to multiple sources of quality education.
Unfortunately it’s not possible due to the inherent competition in the market and all the scammers selling education and signals...

Kaeso

Oct 4, 2015
do YOU have access to multiple sources of quality education? i'm just curious whether you are stating this as theory or from your own experience

Hi
I personally spent more than 6 months learning before starting to trade on a real account. I have a lot of focus on learning with books on the subject that I find on amazon, read blog on the subject and I am always very active on the forum discussion related to the market of trading.

Kaeso

Oct 4, 2015
Hi
I personally spent more than 6 months learning before starting to trade on a real account. I have a lot of focus on learning with books on the subject that I find on amazon, read blog on the subject and I am always very active on the forum discussion related to the market of trading.
i can see you are very active on the forum discussions with 29 posts in over 4 years

Nov 14, 2017
First get some forex knowledge. Next, open a forex demo account with a reputable forex broker. You need to do your research on the brokers, because there are some pretty terrible ones out there. The best method would be read up on reviews of these brokers.

Once you've established the broker you want to work with, Open a forex account.Start off with a demo account just to get a feel for the broker's platform and also try out some trading strategies. You will be trading with virtual money so the stress level is not as high as when you trade on a live account.

Once you feel you've conquered the demo account, you're ready to go live. Just be careful not to get too excited when trading,or else you'll lose all your money.

Feb 16, 2016
And how do forum discussions and communication help you trade? I for one prefer sharing experience, reading analytical articles. I think I learn more this way.

Jan 7, 2018
Michigan
FX and Binary FX

First get some forex knowledge. Next, open a forex demo account with a reputable forex broker. You need to do your research on the brokers, because there are some pretty terrible ones out there. The best method would be read up on reviews of these brokers.

Once you've established the broker you want to work with, Open a forex account.Start off with a demo account just to get a feel for the broker's platform and also try out some trading strategies. You will be trading with virtual money so the stress level is not as high as when you trade on a live account.

Once you feel you've conquered the demo account, you're ready to go live. Just be careful not to get too excited when trading,or else you'll lose all your money.
FX is not for the faint of heart. It's not well regulated and there are a number of "Boiler Room" operations. From what I can tell this forum is a Great Britain based site and it gives most a leg up for opening an FX account. The USA is very restricted. My short experience in trading the FX markets soon showed me that I was trading against the broker. If I were the brokerage house I might throw some peanuts on the floor but it would be a cold day when I let anyone beat the house. One last thought. NADEX is an 'Exchange' in Chicago. You trade against another trader and your chances increase considerably.:rolleyes:

Keep in mind this is just my own personal opinion.:cool:

shadyee

Dec 29, 2017
FX is not for the faint of heart. It's not well regulated and there are a number of "Boiler Room" operations. From what I can tell this forum is a Great Britain based site and it gives most a leg up for opening an FX account. The USA is very restricted. My short experience in trading the FX markets soon showed me that I was trading against the broker. If I were the brokerage house I might throw some peanuts on the floor but it would be a cold day when I let anyone beat the house. One last thought. NADEX is an 'Exchange' in Chicago. You trade against another trader and your chances increase considerably.:rolleyes:

Keep in mind this is just my own personal opinion.:cool:
This is definitely not a bad idea and well expressed too. We have hundreds of forex related forums out there where you can learn to trade first hand, and trade2win is a typical example of that?
Just keep registering with anyone you find and ask questions there!