I want to start trading ^^

Binaries on a payout of 85% have a similar payout to poker machines in Australia.
If you are serious about trading, concentrate on positive expectancy.

That I will. I'm trying out a demo account on FXPRIMUS, which client would you recommend? MT4 or 5?

Hi Gizmosis, A couple of things to take into account with FXPrimus. They are charging $10 round turn for a full contract plus the spread which at 0.5 would equate to $15 per round turn. They are also licensed in Mauritius which may not have the same oversight as London or Australia. Our rates at TradeDirect365 which has Australian Licensing are almost half fixed at 0.8pip ($8 round turn) based on a full contract.
If you are looking at Institution spreads plus commission try LMAX which has UK regulation. (I am not affiliated with this company)

Hi Gizmosis, A couple of things to take into account with FXPrimus. They are charging $10 round turn for a full contract plus the spread which at 0.5 would equate to $15 per round turn. They are also licensed in Mauritius which may not have the same oversight as London or Australia. Our rates at TradeDirect365 which has Australian Licensing are almost half fixed at 0.8pip ($8 round turn) based on a full contract.
If you are looking at Institution spreads plus commission try LMAX which has UK regulation. (I am not affiliated with this company)

I see. Lol I know that some brokers have some nasty spreads but i never thought FXPRIMUS would be one lol

Sankyuu sir, don't worry, I've smartened up and I'm now researching on how to be a good traditional trader. If you have any additional resources that I could use, please pm me :)

Hope you have completed Babypips school. If not highly recommend it. Other than that If you are interested to learn price action one best place is 2ndskiesforex . Good luck mate