I want to start trading!

Apr 20, 2012
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum. I have always had a keen interest in trading and would like to start trading one way or another. I have done some research before but I get confused as to what platform to use etc. As an economics graduate I know the risk associated with it. So what would you guys suggest the best way to get started? Also ideally I would love to be someone's apprentice :D and was wondering if there are any opportunities like that around. Thanks in advance for your reply.
If you want start Forex. the essential thing is you learn first about Forex and get more knowledge about it because Forex is a risky Business.

First of all my friend. My advice to you -you should start by opening a demo account in a forex game at trade1on1. Its very simple process to start with virtual trading to test your trading skill and compete your friends and other traders in obtaining maximum return on your portfolio. The highest equity won the game. It is lot of fun and more profitable compared to others. Most importantly, you learn forex more quickly than anywhere else. It is a different way to trade in the capital market.

Mar 4, 2011
Looks like a good thread to join and learn. it is difficult to find a good one on here without people being stupid and no help at all. Thank you for starting this I will watch with interest.

rathcoole_exile

Jun 12, 2007
Krung Thep Mahanakhon
A good starting point are the first two links in my signature
Dear Tim,
thanks for your suggestion, but I really don't have the time and patience for actually studying or learning anything.
I'm only interested in the get-rich-quick stuff. So can you please post me a list of all your trades for the next 6 months (winning ones only, I don't have enough in my micro-account for losers)

cheers,

Apr 28, 2013
You can start trading by doing self efforts . Here are many webs which provide forex knowledge .Then do demo practice for several months to get skill of trading. When you become a well known of forex start real trading with your own investment.

malaguti

Nov 3, 2009
i want to start Forex trading any one help me what i have to do in it and how i can open account
ask resistance, he knows what he's talking about

You can start trading by doing self efforts . Here are many webs which provide forex knowledge .Then do demo practice for several months to get skill of trading. When you become a well known of forex start real trading with your own investment.

Apr 2, 2013
There is actually no need to become someone's apprentice. You can be a master of your own. All you need is the right books to read and the brain to make improvements. While learning, your best friend would be a demo account. A demo platform is useful because its a practical tool that helps you put your knowledge to work until you feel ready to go live.

Nov 1, 2017
Completely agree about mentors

You are about to waste a lot of time and money. You'll probably waste a lot more of both if you get involved with any so called mentors. They range from useless to criminal. Forget about the whole idea and concentrate on work, there's no easy money.
I do have some unfortunate experience with so called mentors. So I would strongly suggest to learn on your own, taking into account that there is a lot of info out there.I'm new to Trade2Win, but I already find it very well organized and structured. My learning algorithm is to search the list of top forums on trading, take one, research it for some time, then switch to another. Previously, for instance, I was addicted to topbrokers, there is a bunch of information on forex brokers. And so on...