I want to start trading!

A good starting point are the first two links in my signature

Dear Tim,
thanks for your suggestion, but I really don't have the time and patience for actually studying or learning anything.
I'm only interested in the get-rich-quick stuff. So can you please post me a list of all your trades for the next 6 months (winning ones only, I don't have enough in my micro-account for losers)

cheers,

You can start trading by doing self efforts . Here are many webs which provide forex knowledge .Then do demo practice for several months to get skill of trading. When you become a well known of forex start real trading with your own investment.

i want to start Forex trading any one help me what i have to do in it and how i can open account

ask resistance, he knows what he's talking about

You can start trading by doing self efforts . Here are many webs which provide forex knowledge .Then do demo practice for several months to get skill of trading. When you become a well known of forex start real trading with your own investment.

There is actually no need to become someone's apprentice. You can be a master of your own. All you need is the right books to read and the brain to make improvements. While learning, your best friend would be a demo account. A demo platform is useful because its a practical tool that helps you put your knowledge to work until you feel ready to go live.

Completely agree about mentors

You are about to waste a lot of time and money. You'll probably waste a lot more of both if you get involved with any so called mentors. They range from useless to criminal. Forget about the whole idea and concentrate on work, there's no easy money.

I do have some unfortunate experience with so called mentors. So I would strongly suggest to learn on your own, taking into account that there is a lot of info out there.I'm new to Trade2Win, but I already find it very well organized and structured. My learning algorithm is to search the list of top forums on trading, take one, research it for some time, then switch to another. Previously, for instance, I was addicted to topbrokers, there is a bunch of information on forex brokers. And so on...

Oh I found great posts for trading here. I hope I can learn more about Bitcoin or trading kind of thing. I want to try but afraid to use funds.

I do have some unfortunate experience with so called mentors. So I would strongly suggest to learn on your own, taking into account that there is a lot of info out there.I'm new to Trade2Win, but I already find it very well organized and structured. My learning algorithm is to search the list of top forums on trading, take one, research it for some time, then switch to another. Previously, for instance, I was addicted to topbrokers, there is a bunch of information on forex brokers. And so on...

I do completely agree on the mentors, but do you guys realize this thread is from 2013?

New investors taking their first steps towards learning the basics of stock trading should have access to multiple sources of quality education.

New investors taking their first steps towards learning the basics of stock trading should have access to multiple sources of quality education.

Unfortunately it’s not possible due to the inherent competition in the market and all the scammers selling education and signals...

do YOU have access to multiple sources of quality education? i'm just curious whether you are stating this as theory or from your own experience

Hi
I personally spent more than 6 months learning before starting to trade on a real account. I have a lot of focus on learning with books on the subject that I find on amazon, read blog on the subject and I am always very active on the forum discussion related to the market of trading.

Hi
I personally spent more than 6 months learning before starting to trade on a real account. I have a lot of focus on learning with books on the subject that I find on amazon, read blog on the subject and I am always very active on the forum discussion related to the market of trading.

i can see you are very active on the forum discussions with 29 posts in over 4 years

i can see you are very active on the forum discussions with 29 posts in over 4 years

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: not on this forum, I connect time. but answering your question i am active on babypips and forexfactory. I also recommend you quora who also very good source to learn.