I think i just spotted a good deal for forex traders!

pelefoot

I have been meaning to change brokers and when i came across this trader, i was amazed,

He sends great info with great trade entries. All free aswell and i was gob smacked. I just thought i might aswell tell everyone.,

i told my friends who trade and im now telling you lot.

This is very good and at no cost.

email this guy, he will tell you:

[email protected]

pelefoot said:
I have been meaning to change brokers and when i came across this trader, i was amazed,

He sends great info with great trade entries. All free aswell and i was gob smacked. I just thought i might aswell tell everyone.,

i told my friends who trade and im now telling you lot.

This is very good and at no cost.

email this guy, he will tell you:

[email protected]

FC must be on the golf course or given the time of day, the pub because whenever a post like this one arrives from a recent newbie he usually replies immediately with the inevitable......................AND THE PUNCH LINE IS.............

so FC as you're obviousily not around I hope that you don't mind me asking the question on your behalf :LOL:

smiley said:
FC must be on the golf course or given the time of day, the pub because whenever a post like this one arrives from a recent newbie he usually replies immediately with the inevitable......................AND THE PUNCH LINE IS.............

so FC as you're obviousily not around I hope that you don't mind me asking the question on your behalf :LOL:

??? what are you on about, who the hell is FC?

pelefoot - I think what is being sensitively alluded to is the outside possibility you're on these boards just to pump your 'mate' Simon.

You're OK at the moment because we're all friendly.

But... FC could be on-line any time now and once he does, well, we can't help you anymore.

TheBramble said:
FC could be on-line any time now and once he does, well, we can't help you anymore.
But as long as you didn't happen to send him one of the promotional PM's of the same type you sent me, you probably don't have too much to worry about.

Roberto said:
But as long as you didn't happen to send him one of the promotional PM's of the same type you sent me, you probably don't have too much to worry about.

hey Roberto, you asked for this info so i PM you. Nothing wrong with is there?

U wanted to know and therefore i answered you.

This is not promotional. Just stating something that many people didnt know.

no offence Roberto

pelefoot said:
no offence Roberto
None taken. I didn't ask you, though ... hadn't heard of you ... I simply asked your associate facetiously what he was selling! Sorry to be facetious. No offence, pelefoot.

Roberto said:
None taken. I didn't ask you, though ... hadn't heard of you ... I simply asked your associate facetiously what he was selling! Sorry to be facetious. No offence, pelefoot.

No problems Roberto :D

Happy trading