I had a good day

Day-to-day

On Monday I had a very good days trading I sold my shares in Hampson Industries and made a proven profit of 59.38%

Now I like to re-invest the whole amount, so I have been looking around the market for a company to invest in, and I came up with Physiomics Plc.

My research showed that Physiomics was founded in May 2001 and commenced trading on July 26 2001 with the acquisition of e-plen Ltd. In December 2004 the Company achieved a listing on the AIM .

The main business activity of the Company is the development and sale of services aimed at reducing the cost of drug development for pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. This is achieved by optimising the design of clinical trials through the application of computer-based simulation tools.

Eh, I think the moderators may swoop down on this post as some may interpret this as a gentle nudge in the direction of Physiomics. Some may even see it is an advertisement!

Seancass

Thanks seancass for your comments. I was only writing about a share that I had interest in, as the new boy (age 68 years) I was trying to show others my research on why I made the offer for Physimoics shares.

Day-to-day

Charts

Day-to-day said:
Thanks seancass for your comments. I was only writing about a share that I had interest in, as the new boy (age 68 years) I was trying to show others my research on why I made the offer for Physimoics shares.

Day-to-day

One always has to be alert for spammers - no offence intended by anyone I am sure.

Why not try and post a daily chart of the share for those of us who like charts?

Welcome to t2w by the way.

Neil- This one does not need a chart at 0.75 pence.

Sorry, 68 year old, here's a 74 year old that would like to know what the spread is on a share like that .With 1.9 million capital I don't think that charting's any good at all. Someone only has to put a few thousand in and the volume will make the price take off. Of course, at that price there is a reasonable level of safety underneath. :)

Split

You make me feel so young. thanks split I fully understand just what you are saying. I will be away untill Wednesday, then I will post the price.

As a matter of interest I started trading shares because my company pension fell into a black hole. and one just cannot live on the state pension alone.

May your week be good and you have some good trading.

Day-to-day.

Day-to-day

I have now met two of the tarders that know just what the markets are all about. Neil thanks for your reply. I will be away until Wednesday, please let me take a look at the price then. I do not read the stars but I trust that the weeks trading will be kind to you

Day-to-day

oops

Splitlink said:
Neil- This one does not need a chart at 0.75 pence.

Sorry, 68 year old, here's a 74 year old that would like to know what the spread is on a share like that .With 1.9 million capital I don't think that charting's any good at all. Someone only has to put a few thousand in and the volume will make the price take off. Of course, at that price there is a reasonable level of safety underneath. :)

Split

Sorry Split - I did not look at the price nor had any interest in it. I would like people who discuss shares to post charts for those of us who like t see the whole pictorial history.
But 75pence a share - reminds me of all the warnings about penny shares - I , personally would not touch such shares and would urge 68 year old to be careful. :eek:

Nice to see some people older than myself on this board :D

Day-to-day,

I was so sorry to learn of your black hole. I'm afraid I agree with Neil about this one, though. The only way to view PYC is to buy it as a lottery ticket. That means that you do not expect it to give you any money back.
Under those circumstances, if you bought a few thousand for 50 pounds, a 2 penny rise would get you into profit (not taking into account the spread) and if it doesn't go up you shrug your shoulders and walk away.

Split

neil said:
Sorry Split - I did not look at the price nor had any interest in it. I would like people who discuss shares to post charts for those of us who like t see the whole pictorial history.
But 75pence a share - reminds me of all the warnings about penny shares - I , personally would not touch such shares and would urge 68 year old to be careful. :eek:

Nice to see some people older than myself on this board :D

Neil, many thanks for your comments which I have noted. I fully understand that you like charts and indeed have a lot of friends that live by them.

I for one go for the product, being in sales most of my working life. When the product works then the company will prosper. and the shares will go up in price. every one likes a winner. now on the other hand... To my mind Physiomics has a good product.

Day-to-day

Splitlink said:
Day-to-day,

I was so sorry to learn of your black hole. I'm afraid I agree with Neil about this one, though. The only way to view PYC is to buy it as a lottery ticket. That means that you do not expect it to give you any money back.
Under those circumstances, if you bought a few thousand for 50 pounds, a 2 penny rise would get you into profit (not taking into account the spread) and if it doesn't go up you shrug your shoulders and walk away.

Split

Good morning Spilt.

Thanks for the above advice. My position on this share is just right to make a margin turn. However I did not buy in on the price I took the position on the product.

Splitlink said:
Day-to-day,

Split

Thanks for your advice Split. I have taken a position with PYC that will give me the right margin on the turn of the share. I did not buy on price but on the product.

Have a good days trading.

Splitlink said:
Day-to-day,

Split

Thanks for your advice Split , I have taken a position that will give me the right margin. I did not buy for the price. I took the position on the product.

Have a good days trading

Split
Many thanks for your comments. i have taken a position that to my mind is just right to take a magin on the deal. i did not buy for the price, i took the position on the product which is first class.

Have a good days trading

Split

Many thanks for your advice on the penny share risks. I have taken a position on this one that should give me just the right margin. I did not buy on price but on the product which to my mind is first class

Have a good days trading