'Holy grail' - Is 300% a month good? Thats all i can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaloTrader

Established member
Hello - I think i've found a 'holy grail' system...
I'm not sure because i don't know what you would prescribe as excellent but its made about 300% every month for around 6 months now, sometimes a bit less and sometimes a bit more.
It has very small drawbacks and so far the most losses in a row have been two and it doesn't require you to risk more than 2% per trade so it seems to me like a very good system. But i don't know if 300% is a good per month ???

How many other people have found systems like this ? Are you all making lots of money on your systems?

Its also very easy to do and its quite simple, although its different. I think i could automate it but i don't want to because i'm happy to trade it, it only takes an hour per day aswell.

:cool: What do you guys think then? Have i found something really good?

I could reveal it to you, but i don't know ... Would that mess it up for me or anything? I doubt you guys even want it, you probably have better ones ? - Maybe i could tell people but i don't know if that would effect my trading.

Test it live, see how it goes. 300% a month is plenty to have your retirement fund by xmas.

If it works, then it's good.

Good luck with it mate.

Test it live, see how it goes. 300% a month is plenty to have your retirement fund by xmas.

If it works, then it's good.

Good luck with it mate.

The 300% for 6 months is live trading.
I havent' started compounding yet but i am starting this month because all the refinements are made.

As for the compounding - it will compound until £500 a point which i will need over a 2million pound account to do... Until £500 i get guaranteed spread of 1-pip and no maximum of 2 pips slipperage.

The 300% for 6 months is live trading.
I havent' started compounding yet but i am starting this month because all the refinements are made.

As for the compounding - it will compound until £500 a point which i will need over a 2million pound account to do... Until £500 i get guaranteed spread of 1-pip and no maximum of 2 pips slipperage.

At 300% per month with 2 pips slipperage it's borderline. If you're getting fillerings at a reasonable level and your stoppers are not being hitted. But if you can't trade above £million, what's the point?

300% a month would take over 9 months to turn £1000 into £20,000,000. That's unacceptably slow.

300% a month would take over 9 months to turn £1000 into £20,000,000. That's unacceptably slow.

Really? That sounds very good to me. I think i'd be extremely pleased with that much money.

How much do most people make then?

Remember i said it can't compound to 20 million though :(

At 300% per month with 2 pips slipperage it's borderline. If you're getting fillerings at a reasonable level and your stoppers are not being hitted. But if you can't trade above £million, what's the point?

Well because if you have a £100,000 account; it can make £200,000 per month, and then i'd stop compounding at all and just use a £100k account because to me, i don't know what most traders get but £2.5million or so would be incredible to me.

6 months, only using £5,000 i have got £15,000 average return every month so i'm going to use all that money to start with a £50,000 account and compound it quickly to £200,000 - then leave it at that forever.

But i don't know if 300% is a good per month ???

300% a month is only so-so. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

As a rule of thumb 500% a month is considered good, try and aim for that level. Perhaps risk more per trade etc.

Today i using the £50,000 account for the very first time and so far it is £5,000 up at only 2pm and i will trade until 4.10pm

Today i using the £50,000 account for the very first time and so far it is £5,000 up at only 2pm and i will trade until 4.10pm

That to me is a lot of money - i don't know how much others make trading, but that to me is a lot of money; i cannot wait until it is making £20k a day.

Well because if you have a £100,000 account; it can make £200,000 per month, and then i'd stop compounding at all and just use a £100k account because to me, i don't know what most traders get but £2.5million or so would be incredible to me.

6 months, only using £5,000 i have got £15,000 average return every month so i'm going to use all that money to start with a £50,000 account and compound it quickly to £200,000 - then leave it at that forever.

What are you waiting for then? Go trade it, sit back and collect all that cash.

And don't be put off by the naysayers who will tell you the above is not easy AND simple if you're got the right strategy.

I only wish I could find something that makes that sort of money. Yes, I'm slightly jealous of you :)

What are you waiting for then? Go trade it, sit back and collect all that cash.

And don't be put off by the naysayers who will tell you the above is not easy AND simple if you're got the right strategy.

I only wish I could find something that makes that sort of money. Yes, I'm slightly jealous of you :)

I am just writing out my strategy into a word document to maybe share with a few people so keep in contact and i will pm you the strategy. It is working very well today aswell and the 6 months live only trading £5,000 was very succesful, so i can't see why it would stop working now.

That to me is a lot of money - i don't know how much others make trading, but that to me is a lot of money; i cannot wait until it is making £20k a day.

Yes, but you'd be mad to stop at £20k a day. Do you realise how big the FX markets are?

If you're got a good strategy then you play it for all it's worth. If I was in your shoes I'd aim to be pulling in £100k a day as soon as possible.

You might have to open a few accounts with different brokers or maybe go with the big-inter dealers. But whatever the case you make as much hay as possible when the weather is good.

Good luck pal :)

Yes, but you'd be mad to stop at £20k a day. Do you realise how big the FX markets are?

If you're got a good strategy then you play it for all it's worth. If I was in your shoes I'd aim to be pulling in £100k a day as soon as possible.

You might have to open a few accounts with different brokers or maybe go with the big-inter dealers. But whatever the case you make as much hay as possible when the weather is good.

Good luck pal :)

Well how many lots can you do without being killed by slipperage and i'll figure out what i can do ?

Well how many lots can you do without being killed by slipperage and i'll figure out what i can do ?
With a £100,000 - Maximum pound per point with the strategy would be about £50 per point...

So would it be possible to be trading £1000+ per point because if i could i mean, the money would be unlimited because the strategy pulls in about 200-300 pips a day(i am trading forex currency pairs/ the majors) or how ever many lots that is ? What broker would be best to trade that kind of size?

Forex ???

A lot - I wouldn't worry about it...

Could this system be applied to other markets ? Futures, stocks ? If so - spread it around, slippage won't be an issue.

I am just writing out my strategy into a word document to maybe share with a few people so keep in contact and i will pm you the strategy. It is working very well today aswell and the 6 months live only trading £5,000 was very succesful, so i can't see why it would stop working now.

I'd like one - I'll bake you a nice cake if you give me the secret :cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.