'Holy grail' - Is 300% a month good? Thats all i can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Halotrader,

I wish you luck (and perhaps am also slightly jealous :) ).
I think that the problem that you may face, when the numbers start to get seriously big (or bigger), is that your psychology may go out of the window. The system may continue to work technically, but will you personally still be able to work it in the same way?

Still, if you have got this far, you must be doing something right, so just make sure that you keep on doing it :)

Yeah, one side. The other is that one can easil handle that with this return (if it is indeed real).

I mean, really.

Pump up your trading account by 25% of your gains ;) Take the other 75% out (my current approach).

With 300% a month that increases risk by 75% monthly, all while having a lot of money on the account (so one can restart in case of a blow out). Note that I do not say it is needed, but if you have 100.000 USD on an account for a restart, 50.000 USD on your cash account for living expenses, you trade a 100.000 USD broker account with a lot less fear than if most money is in there ;)

And with 300% a month... that does not limit one too much (if indeed this is real - even 100% per month are really good). No need not to take out most funds ;)

So are you going to tell us about this system Halo or are you just teasing us?

So are you going to tell us about this system Halo or are you just teasing us?

I'm not sure if its a good iea to reveal when i plan to trade it with such big size, it gives specific buy and sell signals and i only trade 4 markets, so essentially we would do the same trades... I am happy to reveal it a few so we can improve it and trade it together, make a skype room and talk about it and how we can increase size etc etc -

So yeah Megamuel i'll pm you it too along with that other guy if your up for doing Skype chat and like all doing it together- improve it more and see what broker to use when we increase size etc etc

I love the fact that a guy who develops a system that returns 300% a month, doesn't know whether 300% a month is a good return.

I can't believe anyone is taking this seriously.

Halo's 2nd attempt at creating the longest thread on T2W after yesterdays attempt failed.

Followed ?GAMMA's? advice and put someting a bit catchy up there to get the attention.....

Finished trading today with £8,000 profits lol

I don't know why so many traders find it difficult - its so easy to make money

Status
Not open for further replies.