Forex Holy Grail Golden Eagle Edition

andreson28

Hey guys, I was searching for one system called Forex Holy Grail Golden Eagle Edition. I heard of it on one forex forum but could not find any link to the website. I can't find anything regarding it on the internet as well. Anyone heard of this system?

Sharing is bad for profits

Golly - I wonder why everyone in the trading universe is not using the "holy grail" indicator.There would be no need to study and practice for a few years on demo and real time accounts !
We could all take money off the market which, hopefully, would never adjust to negate the "holy grail" effect.
However, if I had this "Midas" indicator I would never share it 'cos I want all the dosh from you losers !
But, then again, I am the guy that would eat your last "Rolo."
:whistling

Suddenly - a link appears !

Hey guys, I was searching for one system called Forex Holy Grail Golden Eagle Edition. I heard of it on one forex forum but could not find any link to the website. I can't find anything regarding it on the internet as well. Anyone heard of this system?

Golly -you soon found a convenient link to the site. :whistling

Hi andreson 28

I dont know whether you are promoting this product / system yourself or not - as the You tube video was also only posted in the last month - so as Neil says seem a bit fishy ??

However - i watched the video and checked the trades out on the EU

My conclusion is ......... - don't bother - its a system awaiting to have a big accident any time in the future ;-)

You would need to see a minimum 100 trades over say 6 months to evaluate if it as potential - and for me any system that allows a 50+ pip profit to come all the way back to entry without taking profit - is flawed.

I can find at least 3 other concerns and would personally say over say 500 trades - I would be surprised with win ratio over 60% and then unless the money management side is safe - you could still end up with losses.

So Forex Holy Grail ....... NO ( there is not one anyway ).

You could spend the next 5 years searching for a really good automated robot - and if you do find one - I would be very surprised - and you might have been better off learning a manual or semi automated method instead

Hope that helps

Regards

F

They did make a cheap lead edition, but it was so heavy it fell from the sky.

Last edited:
Marketing faux pas here.

Using the word "holy grail" clearly singles out just the Christian punters.

I think a more religiously neutral BS term needs to be found.