Forex Holy Grail Golden Eagle Edition

andreson28

2 0
Hey guys, I was searching for one system called Forex Holy Grail Golden Eagle Edition. I heard of it on one forex forum but could not find any link to the website. I can't find anything regarding it on the internet as well. Anyone heard of this system?

neil

Legendary member
5,167 746
Sharing is bad for profits

Golly - I wonder why everyone in the trading universe is not using the "holy grail" indicator.There would be no need to study and practice for a few years on demo and real time accounts !
We could all take money off the market which, hopefully, would never adjust to negate the "holy grail" effect.
However, if I had this "Midas" indicator I would never share it 'cos I want all the dosh from you losers !
But, then again, I am the guy that would eat your last "Rolo."
:whistling

neil

Legendary member
5,167 746
Suddenly - a link appears !

Hey guys, I was searching for one system called Forex Holy Grail Golden Eagle Edition. I heard of it on one forex forum but could not find any link to the website. I can't find anything regarding it on the internet as well. Anyone heard of this system?
Golly -you soon found a convenient link to the site. :whistling

Forexmospherian

Legendary member
39,928 3,299
Hi andreson 28

I dont know whether you are promoting this product / system yourself or not - as the You tube video was also only posted in the last month - so as Neil says seem a bit fishy ??

However - i watched the video and checked the trades out on the EU

My conclusion is ......... - don't bother - its a system awaiting to have a big accident any time in the future ;-)

You would need to see a minimum 100 trades over say 6 months to evaluate if it as potential - and for me any system that allows a 50+ pip profit to come all the way back to entry without taking profit - is flawed.

I can find at least 3 other concerns and would personally say over say 500 trades - I would be surprised with win ratio over 60% and then unless the money management side is safe - you could still end up with losses.

So Forex Holy Grail ....... NO ( there is not one anyway ).

You could spend the next 5 years searching for a really good automated robot - and if you do find one - I would be very surprised - and you might have been better off learning a manual or semi automated method instead

Hope that helps

Regards

F

Mr. Charts

Legendary member
7,366 1,181
They did make a cheap lead edition, but it was so heavy it fell from the sky.

Last edited:

DionysusToast

Legendary member
5,963 1,498
Marketing faux pas here.

Using the word "holy grail" clearly singles out just the Christian punters.

I think a more religiously neutral BS term needs to be found.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock