i have no money

If you set up a 'go fund me' page I'm sure the T2W community will dip into their deep pockets and help you. Best of luck (y)

T2W member piphoe is rollin in coin. Im sure you could tuck him up for a few quid.

jv2MNwK.gif

$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$

14iopc9.gif

Last edited:
The banks are too busy gambling it themselves to give it away.
Flip burgers or something.
Hillary or Donald might want to use you to show they care !

can i get a loan from somebody?
Hi economy,
Welcome to T2W.

You don't say so specifically but, as T2W is a forum for traders of the financial markets, I'll assume that you want money to trade with. Rule #1 is never trade with money you can't afford to lose. Top of that list is borrowed money as, sooner or later, you're going to have to repay it - probably with interest. So, borrowing money to trade with is, generally speaking, a (very) bad idea. The good news is that you don't need any money to learn how to trade. And, when you're ready to go live, there are many brokers to choose from that allow you to open a small accounts with just a few hundred pounds / dollars.
Tim.

I suspect "economy" is making an ironic political jest with us.

But fair play to Tim for taking this joker seriously.

I suspect "economy" is making an ironic political jest with us.
Aye Tom, more than likely.

When I reply to a thread in the First Steps forum, often as not I have the wider audience in mind - at least as much, if not more so (in this case) - than the new member whose post I'm responding to.

There are brokers who give undeposited bonuses) Trade with one of those and you'll trade your way to some money.

There seems to me not to get from anyone ))) maybe with friends to take or to start with a small amount

Provided that it is you who has the small amount , you will find plenty of help on this site.

me heer masscheenes in walz in engerland say free munee no charze
this y evry 1 wants cum engerland !!

That's the thin end of the wedge! You are interested!:D

Well actually Split, I was hoping to hear of some wacky and highly profitable trading methodology along the lines of zero to millionaire in just a few months. I presume that is why this guy is so confident that someone on here will lend him the dosh.

And my curiosity always nags me that one day, against all common sense and all the evidence amassed over the centuries, that someone will find the true Holy Grail that we can all profit from and live happily ever after in riches with absolutely no effort. After all, isn't that why we all got into trading?:LOL: