i have no money

Dowser

Experienced member
1,230 276
If you set up a 'go fund me' page I'm sure the T2W community will dip into their deep pockets and help you. Best of luck (y)

darktone

Veteren member
3,916 1,000
T2W member piphoe is rollin in coin. Im sure you could tuck him up for a few quid.

$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$

Last edited:
Reactions: lawrence-lugar

Pat494

Legendary member
13,401 1,315
The banks are too busy gambling it themselves to give it away.
Flip burgers or something.
Hillary or Donald might want to use you to show they care !

timsk

Legendary member
6,922 1,800
can i get a loan from somebody?
Hi economy,
Welcome to T2W.

You don't say so specifically but, as T2W is a forum for traders of the financial markets, I'll assume that you want money to trade with. Rule #1 is never trade with money you can't afford to lose. Top of that list is borrowed money as, sooner or later, you're going to have to repay it - probably with interest. So, borrowing money to trade with is, generally speaking, a (very) bad idea. The good news is that you don't need any money to learn how to trade. And, when you're ready to go live, there are many brokers to choose from that allow you to open a small accounts with just a few hundred pounds / dollars.
Tim.

Reactions: Pat494

tomorton

Legendary member
7,205 952
I suspect "economy" is making an ironic political jest with us.

But fair play to Tim for taking this joker seriously.

timsk

Legendary member
6,922 1,800
I suspect "economy" is making an ironic political jest with us.
Aye Tom, more than likely.

When I reply to a thread in the First Steps forum, often as not I have the wider audience in mind - at least as much, if not more so (in this case) - than the new member whose post I'm responding to.

Dagerban

104 2
There are brokers who give undeposited bonuses) Trade with one of those and you'll trade your way to some money.