I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

Closing price of the Dow Jones - Thursday the 29th July 2021.

SmartSelect_20210729-212126_Finance.jpg

Sorry, what does this all have to do with some indicator whose video has been removed?

Sorry, what does this all have to do with some indicator whose video has been removed?
If you don't like this thread then don't read it. I'm not forcing you. All I am trying to do is help my fellow traders trade the DOW more successfuly using my indicators. If you don't like what I have to say then that is of course up to you. As for me I will carry on trying to help my fellow traders.

If you don't like this thread then don't read it. I'm not forcing you. All I am trying to do is help my fellow traders trade the DOW more successfuly using my indicators. If you don't like what I have to say then that is of course up to you. As for me I will carry on trying to help my fellow traders.
No need to get defensive. I have no idea what you're posting, and your video isn't up anymore.

Maybe if you'd be a little less defensive and a little more helpful, it'd be a good thing.

No need to get defensive. I have no idea what you're posting, and your video isn't up anymore.

Maybe if you'd be a little less defensive and a little more helpful, it'd be a good thing.
I'm very sorry, I didn't mean to be defensive please forgive me. All I do is concentrate on trading the Dow Jones using the 31 indicators I am using in my trading system. I do a summary at the close of the DOW each day. I try and predict the move on the DOW over the mid-term and post my findings. It gives me something to do each day. It's all a bit of fun.

I'm very sorry, I didn't mean to be defensive please forgive me. All I do is concentrate on trading the Dow Jones using the 31 indicators I am using in my trading system. I do a summary at the close of the DOW each day. I try and predict the move on the DOW over the mid-term and post my findings. It gives me something to do each day. It's all a bit of fun.
Thanks! Is the video still available?

Thanks! Is the video still available?
No I deleted the video a couple of years ago or so. I have come along way in my trading techniques since then so the video isn't relevant anymore. To be honest I can't even remember what the video was about.

This is my "SMI Stochastics" indicator and shows the DOW is losing momentum. As you can see the BLUE line has crossed the RED signal line which gives the impression the DOW has further to fall in the short-term. This is a 3 month (1 day bar) chart and as you can see there is a "Pivot Point" support level at 34,616.

SmartSelect_20210803-000625.jpg

Closing price of the Dow Jones - Tuesday the 3rd August 2021.

Didn't expect quite as much of a strong move up on the DOW today after many of my indicators yesterday were giving a "Sell" signal. A few of my indicators are now giving a "Buy" signal with the move up on the DOW today. I think it is possible the DOW could be heading for all time highs again in the short to mid-term.

SmartSelect_20210803-211256_Finance.jpg

Just to let you know I took a break from trading for a while. Back on it now. Will be posting some new predictions for the DOW Jones soon.

Closing price of the Dow Jones on Monday the 22nd November 2021.

Dow was up about 300 points during trading hours but fell back by the end of the day. My indicators gave a "Buy" signal in the day but because the DOW fell back there has not been a "Buy" signal generated by my indicators by the end of the trading day today.
SmartSelect_20211122-211439_Finance.jpg

This is my Force Index indicator. As you can see the indicator is giving a "Buy" signal on the DOW Jones. The indicator has crossed the zero line back into the "GREEN" This could mean that the DOW is about to move up in the short to mid-term. I do think the DOW is going to attempt to get to all time highs in the mid-term. A few of my other indicators are also giving a "Buy" signal.

SmartSelect_20211123-215117.jpg

Well the last "Buy" signal I posted failed. Sorry about that. DOW currently down over 800 points.