I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

OH MY GOD that's suicide. The Dow is going to collapse soon. All my Indicators are saying "sell" go short. On my 15 day 15 bar chart there is no pivot point support level until 25,297. If it breaks that support the Dow is in big trouble.
Well its the end of the world anyway so suicide is probably the best option.

I did a "sell" go short order the other day 200 contracts at 25,774. Just closed my position with a profit of £36,025 on my practice account. On my real account at a 0.6 contract I just closed with a profit of £117. The stock market is going for a crash. I will enter short again soon when the Dow tries to recover.

OH MY GOD that's suicide. The Dow is going to collapse soon. All my Indicators are saying "sell" go short. On my 15 day 15 bar chart there is no pivot point support level until 25,297. If it breaks that support the Dow is in big trouble.

I've lost track. Are you going short now because of the supposed failed recovery and subsequent sell-off we've just had? Or are you now waiting for the next recovery to start now and then fail before you short?...Or perhaps you're already short right now because all your indicators are saying that's what you should do?

Risk management means no suicides thankfully

Have just flung myself of the roof with a long at 380. Risk management is for wimps. I believe I can fly....the white powder helps enormously:D
I well and truly flung myself off the roof with that trade, just got a 200 point bungee chord to save me now. The only white powder I need is a bit of sugar in my tea. Best of British to you sir!

I did a "sell" go short order at 25,500. 20 minutes later I closed my position with a profit of £12,108. My practice account balance is now £126,174. I started with £50,000 about 2 weeks ago. On my real account I just closed with a profit of £41 on a 0.6 contract.

Have just flung myself of the roof with a long at 380. Risk management is for wimps. I believe I can fly....the white powder helps enormously:D

I well and truly flung myself off the roof with that trade, just got a 200 point bungee chord to save me now. The only white powder I need is a bit of sugar in my tea. Best of British to you sir!

I was being a tad loose wiv der troof there. I don't usually trade without stops of some kind or another and on this occasion I gave myself 100 with a TP of 150 or better. Have now got a hard stop at 400 and might convert it into a trail if Huitzilopochtli appears to have accepted my sacrifice.

I was being a tad loose wiv der troof there. I don't usually trade without stops of some kind or another and on this occasion I gave myself 100 with a TP of 150 or better. Have now got a hard stop at 400 and might convert it into a trail if Huitzilopochtli appears to have accepted my sacrifice.

Getting bored now and have to go out so stop moved up (slightly) and LO in at 480. Hasta!

Did a "sell" go short again and closed with a profit of £9,898. On my real account just closed with a profit of £32.99. I have made about £200 today.

Did a "sell" go short again and closed with a profit of £9,898. On my real account just closed with a profit of £32.99. I have made about £200 today.
Prove it! Show us a statement...

Statement.JPG

Getting bored now and have to go out so stop moved up (slightly) and LO in at 480. Hasta!

Boredom trades, ahh yes I remember those.:rolleyes:
Have fun while your out.

Back in, and no, Sainsbury's was even less fun than a boredom trade....and I find that I swapped 100 pips in the hand for 30 in the bush and got stopped out at 410. Ah well, easy come, easy...oh bolleaux! Had enough for today anyway. Must try harder to catch up with Bat and his Deity of choice :D

The grind has started - up she goes.

The Dow has no chance of going up. All my indicators say "sell" go short. The VIX index is up 19.39% which they call the fear index. That will rise even more tomorrow. The Dow is dead in the water and will never reach new high. Also the USA and China trade deal will collapse which will lead to the stock markets spiralling out of control.
Screenshot_20190523-195325_Finance.jpg

Your indicators are on the blink!

I was not talking about day trading the Dow. I trade over the mid term. The Dow is going down heavy over the next few weeks with a possible CRASH on the cards. All my indicators say "sell" go short. I am not interested in the daily moves of the Dow.