I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

TEAMTRADER - This is a 4 hour time-frame of the S&P 500. As you can see it is sitting right on a support level which means the S&P 500 could bounce from here.

Also if you look at the EzOscillator
(see second indicator) you will see that the histogram is still in the red which means selling pressure is still involved. I would wait until the volume passes over from red to blue before entering a "LONG" position.

Screenshot_20230810_055104_Samsung Internet.jpg

DOW Jones (US30) IS IN "LIMBO" TERRITORY, CAUGHT BETWEEN A "ROCK AND A HARD PLACE"

Screenshot_20230810_070456_Samsung Internet.jpg

The VIX is on a key support level and looks like it is about to "bounce". This is not good news for the DOW and means that it could potentially fall over the short to mid-term.

Screenshot_20230810_073026_Samsung Internet.jpg

ON THE NASDAQ 100 ON A 4 HOUR TIME-FRAME, A BLUE CROSS (MILD BUY SIGNAL) HAS JUST APPEARED BELOW THE LAST CANDLE.

ALSO ON THE EzOscillator A BULLISH DIVERGENCE HAS APPEARED WITH A "BUY" SIGNAL.

THIS MEANS THAT THE NASDAQ 100 COULD BE ABOUT TO MAKE A MOVE TO THE UPSIDE IN THE SHORT TO MID-TERM.

Screenshot_20230810_091455_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
No, only the Dow. My pal is a pro trader and trades the S&P but he is hugely dedicated with inspirational patience.
TEAMTRADER

Last edited:
This is my ADS Oscillator on a 1 day bar chart. As you can see the indicator has not yet crossed the zero line back into the "GREEN", however as you can see on the chart, the DOW is sitting on a "Pivot Point" support level at 34,970 which means we could most likely see a move to the upside in the short to mid-term. What do you reckon TEAMTRADER???

IT IS POSSIBLE THAT THE DOW COULD BOUNCE AROUND THIS LEVEL FOR SOME TIME.

THE DOW HAS BEEN BOUNCING AROUND THIS LEVEL SINCE THE 3rd AUGUST 2023.

SmartSelect_20230811_013030_MV Chart 2.jpg

Last edited:
This is a 4 hour chart of the DOW. As you can see the DOW is sitting on 2 "golden" lines (4 hour time-frame). This is a FIBONACCI golden pocket and price does seem to respect this price level in the majority of cases which means that the DOW could be about to make a move to the upside in the short to mid-term. Also the "trend ribbon" has turned "BLUE".

Also if you look at the top indicator, which is called the EzOscillator, you can see that the histogram is about to move from "RED" to "BLUE". These 2 signals I have just mentioned are "BUY" signals. I think TEAMTRADER you would be safe to go "LONG".

Screenshot_20230811_013850_Samsung Internet.jpg

TEAMTRADER - I AM SWITCHING TO THE HOUR CHART, SO I WILL BE GIVING REGULAR SIGNALS. KEEP COMING BACK HERE FOR REGULAR SIGNALS.

TEAMTRADER - THIS IS MY EzOscillator WHICH IS BASED ON VOLUME, ON A 1 HOUR TIME-FRAME. I HAVE BACK TESTED THE "HISTOGRAM" FROM WEDNESDAY THE 14th AUGUST 2019 (4 YEARS). THERE WERE 292 TRADES ALTOGETHER. 205 WERE WINNING TRADES AND 87 LOSING TRADES.

THIS GIVES A WIN RATE OF 70.2% WHICH IS CONSIDERED EXTREMELY HIGH IN THE TRADING WORLD.

PLEASE COME BACK HERE REGULARLY TO GET UPDATED SIGNALS ON THE HOUR.

SmartSelect_20230811_062459_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
TEAMTRADER - THIS IS MY EzAlgo AND EzOscillator INDICATORS.

THIS IS ON A 1 HOUR TIME-FRAME. AS YOU CAN SEE THE DOW IS SITTING ON A SUPPORT LEVEL. IT IS ALSO SITTING ON A FIBONACCI "GOLDEN POCKET" (SEE 2 "GOLDEN LINES") AND PRICE TENDS TO RESPECT THIS LEVEL.

ALSO A "BUY" LABEL HAS BEEN PRINTED UNDERNEATH THE LAST CANDLE.

ALSO THE EzOscillator HISTOGRAM HAS TURNED FROM "RED" TO "BLUE" WHICH IS ANOTHER "BUY" SIGNAL.

ALSO THE "TREND RIBBON" HAS TURNED FROM "RED" TO " BLUE".

ALSO THE Waddah Attar Explosion V2, HAS TURNED "GREEN".

THIS CONFLUENCE, SHOWS THAT THE DOW COULD BE ABOUT TO MAKE A MOVE TO THE UPSIDE IN THE SHORT TO MID-TERM.

Screenshot_20230811_160605_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
Im trying to get a feel for 'over the weekend' trading as I've entered a short with a very close stop as my momentum based S&R have a double resistance around 15 pts away from the closing price.
It will be of interest to me if the Dow retreats (on this single strategy) at the open of the grey market but this single strategy has gone quite well this week - but all my indicators show positive upwards direction.
Have a good weekend.
TEAMTRADER

Attachments

• US30M15 SPRINGBOARD.png
    US30M15 SPRINGBOARD.png
    44.8 KB · Views: 2
TEAMTRADER - THIS IS MY ADS OSCILLATOR. AS YOU CAN SEE THE INDICATOR HAS CROSSED THE ZERO LINE BACK INTO THE "GREEN".

THIS IS A "BUY" SIGNAL WHICH MEANS THAT THE DOW COULD BE ABOUT TO MAKE A MOVE TO THE UPSIDE IN THE SHORT TO MID-TERM.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND MY FRIEND.

SmartSelect_20230812_040109_MV Chart 2.jpg

Last edited:
TEAMTRADER - THIS IS MY BATSONAR INDICATOR WHICH MEASURES MONEY FLOW. AS YOU CAN SEE THE INDICATOR IS ABOUT TO CROSS THE ZERO LINE BACK INTO THE "GREEN".

THIS IS A "BUY" SIGNAL WHICH MEANS THAT THE DOW COULD BE ABOUT TO MAKE A MOVE TO THE UPSIDE IN THE SHORT TO MID-TERM.

SmartSelect_20230812_040153_MV Chart 2.jpg

Last edited:
THIS IS THE DOW ON A 1 HOUR TIME-FRAME.

THIS IS MY EzAlgo AND EzOscillator INDICATORS. AS YOU CAN SEE ON THE MAIN CHART, A "BUY" LABEL HAS BEEN PRINTED.

ALSO THE DOW S SITTING RIGHT ON A SUPPORT LEVEL AND ALSO A FIBONACCI "GOLDEN POCKET" (SEE 2 GOLDEN LINES 1H AND 2 GREEN LINES 4H). PRICE DOES SEEM TO RESPECT THESE LEVELS.

ALSO ON THE EzOscillator THE HISTOGRAM HAS TURNED FROM "RED" TO "BLUE" WHICH IS A "BUY" SIGNAL.

ALSO THE Waddah Attar Explosion V2 INDICATOR HAS TURNED "GREEN" THIS IS A VOLUME BASED INDICATOR.

THIS "CONFLUENCE" COULD MEAN THAT THE DOW COULD BE ABOUT TO MAKE A MOVE TO THE UPSIDE IN THE SHORT TO MID-TERM.

Screenshot_20230814_095437_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Batsonar, my attempt at a short over the closed period was costly but I will trade hard today to cancel it out.
TEAMTRADER

Thanks Batsonar, my attempt at a short over the closed period was costly but I will trade hard today to cancel it out.
TEAMTRADER
Oh dear TEAMTRADER not good my friend. You totally ignored my advice to go "LONG" and paid the consequences. You naughty little TEAMTRADER.