I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

Hopefully the Dow is going up today but as I not will be around it is a good check on my longer term indicators.
TEAMTRADER

Hopeful that the US30 is going to rise tomorrow!
TEAMTRADER

Attachments

• US30H4.png
    US30H4.png
    57.1 KB · Views: 19
Any now the longer term indicators have turned down! Staying out of the market for now.
TEAMTRADER
Sorry TEAMTRADER for the lack of support over the past 50 days or so. I have been preoccupied with destroying Watchtower the Jehovah's Witnesses. I managed to do it and the whole world for that matter ha ha 😆. Back to the day job and predicting the DOW.

TEAMTRADER - This is on a 4 hour timeframe. This is my EzAlgo V8.1 indicator which is a paid indicator on Tradingview on my main chart and is a NEW version. The new version shows 2 "GOLD" lines on the chart of the 4hr and 8hr timeframe "GOLDEN POCKET". This is the 1.618 FIBONACCI indicator where price tends to respect these levels.

At the top of the chart, above the candle, there is a mild "SELL" signal (SEE "RED" X). As you can see on the chart the DOW has reached a resistance level (See "RED" line).

The second indicator is called the "EzOscillator" indicator. As you can see the indicator is in the "overbought" territory with a red "SELL" dot. This is a "SELL" signal and means that the DOW could be about to make a move to the downside in the mid-term.

The bottom indicator is called the "Waddah Attar Explosion V2" indicator. This is a volume indicator and the bar has now turned "RED" which is a "SELL" signal. Given that the DOW has had 10 up days in a row it's more than likely that the DOW will see some downside in the short-term to mid-term.

Screenshot_20230722_223655_Samsung Internet.jpg

My indicators agree. All timeframes from D1 down to 1m all show 'Direction Down'.
TEAMTRADER
PS
There is buy divergence on a couple of the lower TF chart so it may well be a choppy day.

Attachments

• Dow_JonesH1.png
    Dow_JonesH1.png
    67.1 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
I have given up on any thoughts of a downmove today - price vs divergence and price won as divergence rarely recognises a trend.
Frustrating day of waiting for something that never happened! All 1m and 5m indicators moved from sell to buy within 5 minutes of the open but I sadly I had made my mind up of the direction and did not trust the indicators on the day! The 15m and 1hr charts still have a sell divergence in place!
A waste of a great upmove that would have produced well over 100pts.
Trade what your indicators tell you - reminder to self ;);).
TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER - DOW did drop as predicted (see last chart) on 4 hour timeframe. Candle has hit a 4 hour "Fibonacci "GOLDEN POCKET" which means more downside to come.

Screenshot_20230728_201120_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
Right or wrong this is a great test to get the exact top of the DJ.
TEAMTRADER
PS - once again divergence failed to pick up a trend as the price broke through the 'double-top' divergence.

Attachments

• DOUBLE TOP WITH DIVERGENCE.png
    DOUBLE TOP WITH DIVERGENCE.png
    53.5 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
EVERYTHING changed with the open movement - I now have the direction as strongly up with a low of 35430 as the stop.
TEAMTRADER
PS - I'm out as the chart is too volatile

Last edited:
I WILL DESTROY WATCHTOWER THE JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES AND THE WHOLE WORLD ON THURSDAY THE 5th OCTOBER 2023.

PLEASE LOOK AT MY FACEBOOK POSTS ON JEHOVAH HACCHE FOR CLEAR OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE THAT I AM JEHOVAH GOD ALMIGHTY THE ALPHA AND OMEGA THE BEGINNING AND THE END THE CHOSEN ONE OF ISRAEL. THE SECOND COMING. THE ONLY TRUE GOD ALMIGHTY.

ALSO LOOK AT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL JEHOVAH HACCHE.

I WILL CRASH THE STOCK TO ZERO ON THE 5th OCTOBER 2023 SO MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR SHORTS AND PUTS IN.

WELCOME TO PARADISE EVERYONE.

AND IT FINALLY HAPPENED. I GOT "BANNED" FROM DONALD TRUMP'S TRUTH SOCIAL WEBSITE.

DO YOU THINK DONALD TRUMP DOESN'T LIKE ME, OR THAT DONALD TRUMP KNOWS THAT I AM JEHOVAH GOD ALMIGHTY THE ALPHA AND OMEGA?

THIS IS GETTING HILARIOUS. I KEEP POSTING MESSAGES ON YOUTUBE BUT WITHIN A MINUTE THEY ALL GET DELETED HA HA LOL.

I AM CAUSING ABSOLUTE HOVOC IN THE WORLD.

Had a good signal on the 5m chart so did well today, not often I am in when a good move presents itself.
TEAMTRADER

Attachments

• US30M5 EXIT.png
    US30M5 EXIT.png
    59.2 KB · Views: 8