I have found the Holy Grail indicator for the Dow Jones - 100% right so far

Yeah more respect for the powers of the Holy Grail indicators required o_O

It does seem that the trading has moved onto a discretionary basis, is the grail within and not mathematical.

Dow Jones closed at 30,996 -179.03 (-0.57%) on the 22nd January 2021. I am using 9 indicators to establish a buy or sell signal. 3 indicators are showing bearish signs. 6 indicators have crossed the zero line into the red and have given "Sell" (Short) signals . I have decided to go "Short" (50 CFD contracts) on the Dow and entered (Dow futures) at 30,899 with a stop loss at 31,200 which is just above the last high. Potential loss is £11,036 if stop loss is triggered.
From a technical point of view I would say that this "Sell" (Short) signal turned out to be correct. Yesterday the Dow Jones got to a low of 30,564 which is a 432 point drop from the close of 30,996 as stated above. However the Dow did recover by the end of the close yesterday.

Yeah more respect for the powers of the Holy Grail indicators required o_O

It does seem that the trading has moved onto a discretionary basis, is the grail within and not mathematical.
Are you looking for inconsistencies in the word of God? 😲
Who do you think you are Mark Baum? 😉

Untitled 348.jpg

The Dow Jones had a "BAD DAY" today Wednesday the 27th January 2021. The Dow closed at 30,303.17 -633.87 (-2.05%).

The Dow Jones closed today Thursday the 28th January 2021 at 30,603.36 +300.19 (+0.99%). I am now using 15 indicators in my "BATSONAR" trading system. 2 out of the 15 indicators are showing a "Buy" (go Long) signal at the close of trading today. I would only enter a "Buy" (go Long) trade if 8 out of the 15 indicators gave a "Buy" signal. In my opinion it is not safe to go "Long" at the end of trading today.

The Dow Jones closed today Thursday the 28th January 2021 at 30,603.36 +300.19 (+0.99%). I am now using 15 indicators in my "BATSONAR" trading system. 2 out of the 15 indicators are showing a "Buy" (go Long) signal at the close of trading today. I would only enter a "Buy" (go Long) trade if 8 out of the 15 indicators gave a "Buy" signal. In my opinion it is not safe to go "Long" at the end of trading today.
Thanks for the heads up, with God on our side we can't lose.

Can you do a 'Holy teacup' spin off system for Gamestop please.

On my chart a few days ago the Dow Jones was above the "pivot point" support level of 30,721. Because the Dow has now fallen below this level of 30,721, it now becomes the "pivot point" resistance level. Just thought I would let you know what I am seeing on my chart.

The Dow Jones closed today Friday the 29th January 2021 at 29,982.62 -620.74 (-2.03%). From the 15 indicators I am using in my "BATSONAR" system not one of the indicators is showing a "Buy" (Long) signal.

On my chart the 30,160 "Pivot Point" support level has been broken which now becomes the resistance level. Next "Pivot Point" support level is at 29,682. The RSI (14) is reading 28.41 (anything under 30 is considered oversold). I would not suggest going "Long" at this moment in time unless you like "Catching Knives".

The Dow Jones closed on Friday the 29th January 2021 at 29,982.62 -620.74 (-2.03%).

Untitled 350.jpg

I have now added another good indicator to my "BATSONAR" trading system which now makes 16 indicators altogether plus other information I use to establish a "Buy" or "Sell" signal . I have read online that you should not use too many indicators in a trading system. I have just read on traderrach.com under the title "Trading Technical Indicators - Appropriate use - Technical Indicators Overload - Brain Explosion.....That's true if your mind can't cope with complex systems. What seems like information overload to everyone else is not to me. My mind is very complex and I can understand complex systems and access the information easily. I completely understand the Bible Code and its complexity. Also my dad was a Code breaker in the RAF so I take after him.

On varchev.com it says, bankers use only simple trading systems and usually use one indicator in making a trade decision.....Personally I can't see how "one indicator" could ever be effective in making consistent profits. If you had 1 piece of a 50 piece jigsaw puzzle then would you have any and chance of seeing the whole picture? 16 pieces (my indicators) of a 50 piece jigsaw puzzle gives you a much better chance of seeing the whole pictures. Using one indicator, as the bankers use, is absolute nonsense to me because it will always give you false signals. Taking an average reading of 16 indicators probably will cut out most of the false signals for example a "Buy" or "Sell" signal is generated when at least 8 of my indicators give the same signal.

Last edited:
If your using 16 indicators one must cancel the other out so would rarely get a signal. Plus stochastic is a lagging indicator in a trend mkt or crash, stochastic will stay oversold.

If your using 16 indicators one must cancel the other out so would rarely get a signal. Plus stochastic is a lagging indicator in a trend mkt or crash, stochastic will stay oversold.
When 8 or over of the indicators are giving a "Buy" or "Sell" signal then you trade. Its hard to understand without having you here and sitting down in front of my charts. The indicators don't cancel each other out but confirm a signal. The more indicators that give the same signal the more likely it will be right. As I said you are not looking at my indicators to understand what I mean. Its quite complex but at the same time a simple trading system. I only use Stochastic as a secondary indicator. Its not part of the main 16 indicators I am using. The top 3 indicators bankers use, according to varchev.com, is Bollinger Bands, Moving Average and MACD. I don't use any of the these. A few of the indicators I am using are "patent protected" and were invented, developed and implemented by one particular company who's website is not that well known.

You use a scorecard system. What is the grail predicting for Monday
No trading system can predict for a certainty what the Dow Jones will do the next trading day or what the close price will be the next day. The Dow is so volatile every day. My system was designed to give a high probability of an up or down move in the short to mid term. Its a new system so I have to test it over time. All I have come to learn is, you can't use one simple indicator to generate buy and sell signals when the stock market system is so complex. In my opinion, on Monday, the Dow could recover slightly from its fall on Friday. That's just speaking from experience.

Your right otherwise we would not be in this forum if we could predict the daily DOW.

What are your risk parameters for your trades. ie Stop, Trail and Plimits

Your right otherwise we would not be in this forum if we could predict the daily DOW.

What are your risk parameters for your trades. ie Stop, Trail and Plimits
To be honest I am not going to be using real money using my trading system until it has been tested over time. In the early days I lost too much money in the past thinking my system was the best and I ended up with "egg on my face" and humiliated. I went bankrupt once because of trading borrowed money back in 2002. I'm not proud of that. I would recommend anyone that is using any sort of trading system NOT to use real money until you have tested your system out over time. Open up a Trading212 practice account to test your system before investing real money or you risk getting badly burnt like I did. If you can't make money with a practice account you will never make money using a real money account.

But even if your not using real money its advisable to have fixed stp and limits. i.e 1% of market price in the DOW as stp and 2% for example as plimit.

I have have used option volatilities to form my stops. take the VIX and use 1/10th i.e 30 VIX = 3% stp and plimit.