I have an idea for an invention that i want to sell

dotcom

it is a construction tool, would anyone be interested in learning more.

I have done my research and have found 1 similar but is nothing compared to mine. Mine is a little more futuristic and fits the times perfectly. PM me, i will sell the idea to you or you can invest in it. We can talk about the details when you PM me

I have done my research and have found 1 similar but is nothing compared to mine. Mine is a little more futuristic and fits the times perfectly. PM me, i will sell the idea to you or you can invest in it. We can talk about the details when you PM me

Maybe you can sell it to the Chinese.

Ideas on their own are pretty much worthless. Everyone has ideas. If you don't have at least a working prototype no one is going to want to buy it from you.

inventions are 2 a penny................

its having the drive energy and ambition to make money from it thats the problem

N

Ideas on their own are pretty much worthless. Everyone has ideas. If you don't have at least a working prototype no one is going to want to buy it from you.

So what your saying is, your interested.

If it's my handerpants idea I'm suing for patent infringment.

Handerpants-fingerless-gloves.jpg

An idea is good but in terms of the overall journey its about 1% of the effort. Since you came up with it maybe you might have the passion personally to pursue it yourself. After all if it became a success wouldnt you like to have your name attached to it instead of someone elses

It is a complete minefield inventing things
Good ideas need expensive patents. Every country takes a slice. Probably need a manufacturer, sales team etc.
One can lay out a shedful of money and then have someone make a better version.

The legal costs of defending your costly patent puts one off with the extra huge legal costs.

Dyson managed it, but just 1 success out of thousands probably.