Job ideas wanted

Flash, how about some home tutoring ( school kids ) basic english/ maths stuff to get them up to speed for sats or even up to "o" level. Hrs to suit and it pays approx £20/hr.

10 kids maybe 12 hrs a week inc travel time.

Hmmm... If you are trading well you can try to sell your Forex signals. It is pretty good possibility to get additional income, if your performance is nice and you have a bit of time just to send the signals.

Try putting your best points forward ( if any ) in a CV so we have more of a clue what may be suitable

( didn't seem to care much for my "rag and bone man" suggestion )

Ther was a bloke on R4 recently who was a professor of Hawaiian folklore etc

what a great skive all paid for too

There is prolly some silly law that says one can't set up one's own Uni with interesting subjects - not all that boring stuff like maths, languages etc

More on the lines of professorships of favourite brothels, bars, etc

- Buy some wholesale goods and sell on ebay or make a website selling specific items. There are websites you can go on to buy stock from shops that are closing down etc. Many wholesale websites.

- Start a web hosting business. Don't need much knowledge.. Will take a while to get enough clients for £150 pw but doable.

- If you're any good with graphics you could design websites, logos, banners, leaflets, brochures, business cards. You can use websites such as www.elance.com and www.freelancer.com to find work.

- Become a 'Virtual Assistant', carrying out administrative tasks for businesses from your home via the net. You can use the above sites to find work and there are also websites dedicated to Virtual Assistants.

- Buy an existing web based business from a website such as www.businessesforsale.com . Ideas include dating sites, property websites, sites selling products that link to a wholesale business - clothing, watches, trainers etc.

- If you are creative you could make things and sell them - sculptures, furniture, jewellery, pottery etc. You could buy a lathe and make pens, bowls, candlestick holders to name just a few ideas. Sell them at craft fairs or online.

- Its already been suggested but trading coach is a good one if you are proficient. You could market you system on Collective2 and charge people a subscription for your calls.

- Do you have a spare room? You could rent it out.

- Organise events like wine tasting, mini beers festivals, cheese tasting (lol, just random ideas - I'm thinking of things I like!) in your local village hall or whatever you guys have down in London. Sell tickets.

- Buy a professional printer and start a little business printing posters, leaflets, photos, portraits - you could buy a fancy camera and do family photos.

Running out of ideas now. Hope there are some useful ideas for you there even if only to inspire you. Good luck. Let me know if you fancy a joint venture - I'd like to work from home too ;)

Sam.

cant believe your not already doing one of them. Thanks

All of a sudden there was a deathly silence

Has he got a proper job ?

fallen under a bus ?

won the lottery ?

been taken in by social services ?

will we ever know, I wonder. So next time you see an old bloke wondering around in ermine rags and a coronet - be kind it might be Flashy

All of a sudden there was a deathly silence

Has he got a proper job ?

fallen under a bus ?

won the lottery ?

been taken in by social services ?

will we ever know, I wonder. So next time you see an old bloke wondering around in ermine rags and a coronet - be kind it might be Flashy[/QUOTE

Jesus i thought this thread would be over by now, I just wanted some suggestions as to what people can do alongside trading. When you trade full time,you will understand:)

Seeing as this thread is still going, I might as well chuck in another suggestion, if you know what you are doing with cars, get yourself down to the local auctions:
http://www.british-car-auctions.co.uk/
Trade ones are best, weekday daytime sales, no weekend sales (no retail punters paying way over forecourt price). Watch the ones the dealers are after and nip in with the last or last few bids, you have lower overheads, so you can afford to pay a bit more to get the car.
Can be a minefield if you are unsure or get it wrong though.