I have an idea for an invention that i want to sell

dotcom

62 1
it is a construction tool, would anyone be interested in learning more.

I have done my research and have found 1 similar but is nothing compared to mine. Mine is a little more futuristic and fits the times perfectly. PM me, i will sell the idea to you or you can invest in it. We can talk about the details when you PM me

pboyles

Legendary member
8,072 1,303
it is a construction tool, would anyone be interested in learning more.

I have done my research and have found 1 similar but is nothing compared to mine. Mine is a little more futuristic and fits the times perfectly. PM me, i will sell the idea to you or you can invest in it. We can talk about the details when you PM me

Maybe you can sell it to the Chinese.

Tube

5 1
Ideas on their own are pretty much worthless. Everyone has ideas. If you don't have at least a working prototype no one is going to want to buy it from you.

pboyles

Legendary member
8,072 1,303

Mine is a little more futuristic and fits the times perfectly.

Is it some sort of machine for getting the Chinese out of the properties they bought off you?

NVP

Legendary member
37,750 2,096
inventions are 2 a penny................

its having the drive energy and ambition to make money from it thats the problem

N

Hoggums

2,176 878
If it's my handerpants idea I'm suing for patent infringment.

Handerpants-fingerless-gloves.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock