I Challenge U: Show me a profitable mechanical system. Minimum 20% return in a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys,
I actually know a company that gives return of max 15% every month on investments over £2k. I want to build something similar with your help.

Regards
Ali.

Ali,

You're pulling my chain aren't you!

Plenty of other posts above explaining why. :)

I actually know a company that gives return of max 15% every month on investments over £2k. I want to build something similar with your help.

And are they FSA regulated?

Dude, have you read any of the posts? THINK about it.....

I can't make 20% per month. If I could make it, what the HELL would I need 10 grand for? And if I needed capital I could go to a bank and get a loan at less than 10% per annum, when you are looking to charge me 50% for a loan. If you could do this (ie 20% pcm), you would probably have to use a decent level of margin, and hence could start with a Spread Betting account with say £100 in it. At a rate of 20% pcm, within a year it would be just under £900, within 2 years, it would be just under £8000, and within 3 years it would be around 70K. Long before this point, the trader would start to have execution problems in spread-betting and hence would have to move across to different methods, and probably have to lower both leverage and returns.
If you wish to imply that we are being narrow-minded, please explain what would be in it for the trader - taking a loan at a 50% interest rate, which you say is risk-free but at the same time, wish to provide guaranteed returns to investors. How would you operate under FSA regulation unless you are a Financial Advisor?
Why would the trader work 24/7 for a measly 50% of their takings when they could quit at any time and trade their own account with far less stress for 100%?
These are all questions that have been asked of you before. You have not bothered to answer them but still insist that you are offering a good deal and that we are the ones who are being narrow-minded and unreasonable.

As indicated in some of the posts above, this can't work legitimately without authorisation.

Grant.

We can go on and on talking about this, but theres no point me chatting to unsuccessful traders. If you are successful show me proof. Then we'll talk. If you are a successful trader (I personally doubt if many here are) but do not aspire to enter a business venture, then thats fine too. We will not just leave this forum and start a business immediately, we'll get to know each other, build trust etc. Theres ways of doing this. But Im not going to write countless posts repeating myself. No one is forcing you to post in my thread, go and try out another useless system in the hope of being successful.

So first thing first, show me proof that you are successful trader then we will talk. PM me.

Thank you.
Ali.

We can go on and on talking about this, but theres no point me chatting to unsuccessful traders. If you are successful show me proof. Then we'll talk. If you are a successful trader (I personally doubt if many here are) but do not aspire to enter a business venture, then thats fine too. Theres ways of doing this. But Im not going to write countless posts repeating myself. No one is forcing you to post in my thread, go and try out another useless system in the hope of being successful.

So first thing first, show me proof that you are successful then we will talk. PM me.

Thank you.
Ali.

Ali,

You appear to think that you are doing us a favour! Can't you see that a successful trader has no interest in proving anything to you? You're not offering anything that anyone who is successful wants.

Still, I wish you luck in your venture - better than the Civil Service eh? :)

No one here makes any money from trading... :whistling

Speak for your self and sod off then cause in that case no one has any effing lolly to give to smart ass twits like you.

Know all, who knows Jack pooh.

Tyre kicker!!! :whistling

Ali,
You realize the more you talk the more unflattering your so called venture becomes.

This screams as you're an administrator of a "HYIP"/"Unregistered Pooling" venture.

You're asking legitimate successful traders to give up their profitable systems and risk their reputations to be the backbone of your new venture. I wish you luck in your entreprenuerial goals. Bye Bye

Speak for your self and sod off then cause in that case no one has any effing lolly to give to smart ass twits like you.

Know all, who knows Jack pooh.

Tyre kicker!!! :whistling

i thought faro was being ironic and having a pop at the OP ?

Is the original poster familiar with the concept of trading coaches?
I can only think of the tradethemasters website at the moment.

If Ali is on the level then he should have another look at post 51. It has everything he asks for.

If he is playing games then I can only recommend he contact other members on that level e.g. Bat Sonar, Holy Bucket etc

P.S. There's a rough looking bloke down the Mile End road with a lamp looking thingy who might be able to help if he's desperate :cheesy:

Ali,

A business venture? Do you know how to set this up? The regulatory conditions? The costs - FSA, legal, accountants, administrators? Do you know how many people would need to be employed to run such an operation? You don't know? There's a surprise.

"There's ways of doing this". What, off-shore? Does this involve a cousin in India or Pakistan who knows someone who says we can run it through his company?

"unsuccessful traders" and rank amateurs make fine bedfellows.

Grant.

Lets bring back the Trade2Win share competition so Ali can see how much can be made from trading.

Last edited:
You are right I have tried many systems, all have been unprofitable in the long run. Obviously drawdowns are expected. The trader can use my $10k to trade with and we share the profit. Theres no risk on his part. I think thats actually quite a good deal.
There is nothing 'lazy' with my approach, try to see it for what it is, a honest respectable approach where both parties profit. I know with the atmosphere of forums it may be difficult to see this.

Do you realise the aggro and responsibilty there is in handling other people's money? I did it, once, for my FIL, for a short while. Too much interference, so I gave it back--- with profits thank God. If I had made a loss, i would not have heard the last of it!

:D Mrs Split did warn me! I guess she knew Dad better than I did!

Don't know about that but Ali appears to be here:

ali4rmLondon football, movies, friends, pool

Good bit of research !

He says, "Size and age irrelevant" in the female he is looking for.....wear and tear.....?
What about shrinkage and slippage..?
Check out the link in the following post (#76) and Mr. Ali is again looking for maturity......:)
My advice (NOT from personal experience) is not to frequent Lidl and Aldi looking for female talent more than twice his age; at least look in Harrods or Fortnums. Better still check out the Royal Academy across the road to Fortnums. Ladies of a certain age looking for young one night stand talent frequent the Summer Exhibition.
You'll never find any successful trader who will let you live off his skills - we're too sharp for that, but you might find a middle aged lady who might be looking for a toy boy.
That might be a better "career" choice.
More profitable than your current job in the Civil Service, no doubt.....
There is a word for those who seek to live off others.......in the beginning and in the end... "parachuting into web sites".

I'm sorry, I don't normally post like this, but this thread is hilarious, as is Spanish's.
Richard

Last edited:
The rest of us will have to take your word for that.

To be fair to Ali, I don't think we have to assume that arrogance and stupidity are not necessarily prerequisities of each other.

{Was that constructively ignorant or ignorantly constructive?}

Don't know about that but Ali appears to be here:

ali4rmLondon football, movies, friends, pool

You did a search for my username??? How sad is that? Didnt you think there maybe other people called Ali from London? For your information, Im 24, I work for an investment bank as a trainee Risk Analyst. I have lost all respect for you. Just proves to me what kind of people are in these forums.

I'm sure if Faro has his wit, he'll be smart enough to figure out who and the type of person that my comment is aimed at.

In which case it's me who needs to turn his lights on. :eek::cheesy:

I've also found this about our friend based on previous post. A 62 y old lady is interested in me. Im 27. chat & forums.

Read the above post. same applies to you.

If Ali is on the level then he should have another look at post 51. It has everything he asks for.

If he is playing games then I can only recommend he contact other members on that level e.g. Bat Sonar, Holy Bucket etc

P.S. There's a rough looking bloke down the Mile End road with a lamp looking thingy who might be able to help if he's desperate :cheesy:

I asked to show prove that you are a profitable trader. Instead you be rude to me?? Just admit it your a failure.

Ali,

A business venture? Do you know how to set this up? The regulatory conditions? The costs - FSA, legal, accountants, administrators? Do you know how many people would need to be employed to run such an operation? You don't know? There's a surprise.

"There's ways of doing this". What, off-shore? Does this involve a cousin in India or Pakistan who knows someone who says we can run it through his company?

Grant.

If I didnt know, I wouldn't say. So are you a profitable trader? I dont have cousins in India or Pakistan. In fact I dont know anyone from those countries. I dont assume or fantasise like you. Just shows how narrow minded you are.

Good bit of research !

He says, "Size and age irrelevant" in the female he is looking for.....wear and tear.....?
What about shrinkage and slippage..?
Check out the link in the following post (#76) and Mr. Ali is again looking for maturity......:)
My advice (NOT from personal experience) is not to frequent Lidl and Aldi looking for female talent more than twice his age; at least look in Harrods or Fortnums. Better still check out the Royal Academy across the road to Fortnums. Ladies of a certain age looking for young one night stand talent frequent the Summer Exhibition.
You'll never find any successful trader who will let you live off his skills - we're too sharp for that, but you might find a middle aged lady who might be looking for a toy boy.
That might be a better "career" choice.
More profitable than your current job in the Civil Service, no doubt.....
There is a word for those who seek to live off others.......in the beginning and in the end... "parachuting into web sites".

I'm sorry, I don't normally post like this, but this thread is hilarious, as is Spanish's.
Richard

No, you are hilarious. You discuss some random guys profile in public. Im not that person, but even a 10 year old will know what you are doing is wrong. Maybe you haven't been bought up properly.

The rest of us will have to take your word for that.

To be fair to Ali, I don't think we have to assume that arrogance and stupidity are not necessarily prerequisities of each other.

{Was that constructively ignorant or ignorantly constructive?}

No mate, you the stupid and ignorant one. You are trying to be someone else, but you know who you are.

Mr TheBramble,

I like kids, but I don't like cheeky ones.

Grant.

You and Thebramble make good bedmates.

If you are a profitable trader then prove it. Simple as that.​

I have just been skimming through wasps journal.

although he has moved on, in the sense of being a no indicators player, his legacy of his MA-derived method remains.
he seemed to be able to capture a good few pips, trading between 7-am to 3:30pm. (until 8pm under certain circumstances)

hasnt wasp shown, through his journal, that if about 150-200 pips per week was attainablle (even if you count 100 pips to be conservative), that he can generate whatever ali is asking?
the proof of a viable system is in his screenshots.

(as an aside, there have been a couple of threads asking whether 20 pips a day was viable; wasps journal again seems to suggest it is.)

how it would translate into percentage increase on capital would be up to the thread-starter to assess.

I'll look into that. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.