I Challenge U: Show me a profitable mechanical system. Minimum 20% return in a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow, I feel that is unlikely. Unless you are knowingly operating in contravention of their disclosure rules for employees private market activites.

If you persist, I will set the hounds on you my man.

Be it Barclays Cap or the Civil Service - you ain't that hard to find...LOL.

Read my post 155. tell me if what im saying makes sense?? if not, tell me why. its ok to agree. dont think u have to go against me. be constructive, u are an intelligent guy.

Read my post 155. tell me if what im saying makes sense?? if not, tell me why. its ok to agree. dont think u have to go against me. be constructive, u are an intelligent guy.
You are definitely on the back foot now. LOL. Suddenly, I'm intelligent...LOL

None of your posts have made sense. I've already told you why a number of times and saying it again wont make any difference if you haven't already got it.

Time to exit quietly Ali, it will only get worse.

Who's your boss a BarCap?

Richard, not a bad call, but if the profile is in any way close to reality (and we all know it is don't we boys and girls) your funds will multiply even quicker if you take a Long on a rich old fat b!tch from his RA pull, copping an unexpected itch from an ill advised cruise on Piccadilly.

Mods, I may have gone too far...

Definitely not too far :)

alii'mnotreallyafreeloaderijust seemlikeonetopeoplewhodon'tunderstandthatalloflife'sgoodiesaremineasofrightijustaskforthemwithoutworking,
So you claim to be a risk analyst for BarCap.
In which field, credit products, prime services, danger of eating too many of Birley's delicious salt beef sandwiches, foreign exchange, annoying Bob Diamond, which ?

Would your 62 year old grandma be proud of you.........?
Carry on like this and you'll be promoted to the Barclays division in Harare.....

Last edited:
LOL. :D
By the way I work for Barclays Capital.

All I'm saying boys is that no one is going to give their profitable system to you just because you say you'll give them $$$$ money. That can be $10k or $100k. End of the day its just ur word that they have, and thats not enough to reveal their profitable system - thats only if they have one.

My offer is actually more profitable for the trader, he keeps his system to himself and in the long term trades with greater funds.

If you insult someone without any facts then dont be surprised if they insult you with facts.

before this starts to get more savage let me try and get to the heart of things for you because you've obviously got the wrong end of the stick, in fact you are hundreds of miles OFF.

You want a "system", something that exonerates you from hard graft, something that you plug and play, fit it and forget it type contraption. And, indeed, many of the gadgets of this day and age are slowly moving to this. Unfortunately trading systems will never be one of them, you always need a skilled operator on board, in fact the operator is "the system". So here are the points:

1) because of this, what you ask is not possible
2) because it's the individual and his experiences and talent that makes the money it is the said individual that can make his terms - and not you make his
3) it goes to say regardless that monetary compensation would not matter much to such an individual since he can make money on his own, why would he need yours? He might be interested if you have millions and millions for him to swing a bigger line but that's about it

because of these points there is no genuine successful trader who will entertain your proposition. There are however, lots of scam artists who will try to part you with your money with their softly spoken promises of what you want to hear, some of which were posters on this board.

The latter points are not nice. They are not what you want to hear, but they are what you should hear. They don't sell books or make good articles for newspapers and magazines.

Please Mr Alifromexchangeandmartifyoucantearyourselfawayfromthedelightsofthat62yearoldwomanwhatsizeissheanywaynotthatireallycareandthereisnothingwrongwitha62yearoldbutwitha24yearoldthatbogglesthemind,
Would you kindly tell me the name of the investment bank you claim to work for with incontrovertible proof that you are telling the truth?
I want to take a large short position in that bank.
LOL. i have offended you, havnt i. lol. the truth hurts huh?

Mr Charts can trade, you obviously can't, which is why you are here asking for a handout. I find your reply offensive because you obviously don't understand who it is you are talking to.

You seem to think no-one here earns their living from trading and if there is someone, you want to get him/her to do the work for you for peanuts.

Most people do this, it's called working for a company, only difference is that Ali wants something for nothing, and he doesn't/can't see that what he asks is actually offensive/insulting to the discretionary traders who have been through what they've been through.

Last edited:
It dont work like that, u obviously havent worked in a corporate environment.
Er . . . yes it does. Go re-read your compliance manual, you have to disclose any and all trading activities (with possible exception of currencies), there's a probability that you won't be able to close any position within (usually) 20 days. Oh, and there will be a clause in there to the effect that this applys to anything done in or on behalf of your name or any person with whom you have a close and/or professional relationship.

It dont work like that, u obviously havent worked in a corporate environment.

Er . . . yes it does.

Go re-read your compliance manual, you have to disclose any and all trading activities (with possible exception of currencies) and there's a probability that you won't be able to close any position within (usually) 20 days.

Oh, and there will be a clause in there to the effect that this applys to anything done in or on behalf of your name or any person with whom you have a close and/or professional relationship.

But you were gonna tell compliance about this wern'y you :whistling

Er . . . yes it does.

Go re-read your compliance manual, you have to disclose any and all trading activities (with possible exception of currencies) and there's a probability that you won't be able to close any position within (usually) 20 days.

Oh, and there will be a clause in there to the effect that this applys to anything done in or on behalf of your name or any person with whom you have a close and/or professional relationship.

But you were gonna tell compliance about this wern'y you :whistling

Yes - totally agree with that.

I've worked at Barcap and still have a few colleagues there I could use to check for any Risk analysts called Ali. But to be honest I can't be bothered and also it's a little bit creepy.

I think Ali might get away with disclosure with spread betting though as it's not strictly trading and to be honest with £5K it's hardly worth going direct to the markets - min trade size would mean risk would be too high.

Admin please close this thread. Thank you.

Guys,
I have received alot of interests from people. I am in the process of analysing them. Thank you to those who have participating contructively without being offensive. I wish you all the best for the future. Hope you all become successful.

Those still interested can contact me by pm.

I have contacted the admin. I wait for them to close this thread.

Regards,
Ali.

aliorisitwaltermittywithallthose"alot of interests",
Aw shucks.
I was so looking forward to seeing what happened to you......
In the beginning and in the end, it's time to .....parachute into another web site...

Status
Not open for further replies.