i am a newbie in Spread Betting Game

cooldove

Just say hi to u all, I am from canada, just started Spread Betting 3 days ago, who can give me some ideas about which company is best, i mean spread is best? right now i am using XXXXX.mainly focused on US INDEX: SPY etc . thanx a lot.

Although this game is so funny and excited, many UK companies refused to open an account to canadian, i am a real US Index and stocks ' speculator . Within 3 days , my initial 1000 USD has turned to 6600 USD with no tax , Really amazing 10 bagger tool.:clap:

Last edited:
If you can turn increase your account by 600% every three days you must be a genius, or very lucky, or both, but however you did it the risk factor must have been crazy.

If you can turn increase your account by 600% every three days you must be a genius, or very lucky, or both, but however you did it the risk factor must have been crazy.

Actually i am a trader 4 US stockindex and option, i am trading 4 a big MM but i am not an insider just depends on my trained skills. unfortunately, i can not open any investment accounts in NorthAmerica both US AND CA due to Code of Conduct and I did not show my real occupation when i filled in application form because i am afraid they will refuse to open a spread betting account due to the same reason. Ten-bagger gain is not a daydreaming story if you could have healthy personal trading rules abide by . Many new day traders have a shaky and weak idea of how to go about doing the right stock picking. Most make the mistake of day trading with unfamiliar stock. What you need to do is to first become accustomed to the rhythm and swings of a stock that you want to day trade. Try to pick stocks that have similar rhythm and swing. Try to stay on the familiar ground. then the left thing is just to exploit an amazing tool to bank your windfalls and accelerate your gains

Last edited:
Just say hi to u all, I am from canada, just started Spread Betting 3 days ago, who can give me some ideas about which company is best, i mean spread is best? right now i am using XXXXX.mainly focused on US INDEX: SPY etc . thanx a lot.

Although this game is so funny and excited, many UK companies refused to open an account to canadian, i am a real US Index and stocks ' speculator . Within 3 days , my initial 1000 USD has turned to 6600 USD with no tax , Really amazing 10 bagger tool.:clap:

And you are asking us for advice? Keep it up and we will be coming to you! :D

And you are asking us for advice? Keep it up and we will be coming to you! :D

Yeah, because this is my first time to contact this financial betting , wow, betting? so crazy , actually i don't think spreadbetting is a real gambling game at first sight. i am asking here is for trying to find the "best quotes" or narrowest spread companies in UK. could you please give me some ideas about that? of course, i am so glad to find this forum and share my ideas ---us index my most familiar ground with you all.:cool:

You're not fooling me for a minute. With this kind of risk taking you will be out of the game in no time, whether it is the futures, stocks or SB. Anyway, if you are looking for a good SB company there are quite a few to choose from. Capital Spreads, Cityindex or Smart Live Markets to mention a few. The latest company (a newcomer) is very promising with its MetaTrader 4 platform.

you're not fooling me for a minute. With this kind of risk taking you will be out of the game in no time, whether it is the futures, stocks or sb. Anyway, if you are looking for a good sb company there are quite a few to choose from. Capital spreads, cityindex or smart live markets to mention a few. The latest company (a newcomer) is very promising with its metatrader 4 platform.

thanx buddy

Actually i am a trader 4 US stockindex and option, i am trading 4 a big MM but i am not an insider just depends on my trained skills. unfortunately, i can not open any investment accounts in NorthAmerica both US AND CA due to Code of Conduct and I did not show my real occupation when i filled in application form because i am afraid they will refuse to open a spread betting account due to the same reason. Ten-bagger gain is not a daydreaming story if you could have healthy personal trading rules abide by . Many new day traders have a shaky and weak idea of how to go about doing the right stock picking. Most make the mistake of day trading with unfamiliar stock. What you need to do is to first become accustomed to the rhythm and swings of a stock that you want to day trade. Try to pick stocks that have similar rhythm and swing. Try to stay on the familiar ground. then the left thing is just to exploit an amazing tool to bank your windfalls and accelerate your gains

I don't see how 'healthy personal trading rules' square with ten-bagger gains. Just remember to report back on Wednesday when your account balance should be around $40k, and a week after when you pass the £1m mark. Some live calls would be welcome, too.

Are you asking for real, or are you really just preparing to sell us something, e.g. your method of growing capital so quickly?

What does "10 bagger tool" mean?

I like Tradefair. Simple, intuitive platform, and like CS, a LCG white label, so same relatively tight speads.

Again, assuming you are for real, you are probably justified in lying about your profession on the application, not that lying is generally to be approved of, but if they know you are a pro, your card will be marked to begin with, allegedly.

You are either a phenomenal trader, or you have taken phenomenal risk.
Either way, we would be interested to see some of your trades.

Last edited:
Are you asking for real, or are you really just preparing to sell us something, e.g. your method of growing capital so quickly?

What does "10 bagger tool" mean?

I like Tradefair. Simple, intuitive platform, and like CS, a LCG white label, so same relatively tight speads.

Again, assuming you are for real, you are probably justified in lying about your profession on the application, not that lying is generally to be approved of, but if they know you are a pro, your card will be marked to begin with, allegedly.

You are either a phenomenal trader, or you have taken phenomenal risk.
Either way, we would be interested to see some of your trades.

10 BAGGER MEANs 10TIMES within a short perieod. if u trade right now, i suggest u can long SPY, long gbp, eur, put usd within this hour. u will see a big gain. then you can make a reversal transaction . don't trade too long time , learn to bank your profit. good luck, and happy trading:eek:

10 BAGGER MEANs 10TIMES within a short perieod. if u trade right now, i suggest u can long SPY, long gbp, eur, put usd within this hour. u will see a big gain. then you can make a reversal transaction . don't trade too long time , learn to bank your profit. good luck, and happy trading:eek:

Sounds great, but still far too vague to mean much. Why not post some live trades, with figures?

Forgive the scepticism/cynicism, but when people with a small number of posts come on here talking of miraculous gains, they usually turn out to be scammers, spammers or fantasy merchants, or sometimes all three at once.

So, I take it you are preparing the ground in order to sell us this "tool".

Forgive the scepticism/cynicism, but when people with a small number of posts come on here talking of miraculous gains, they usually turn out to be scammers, spammers or fantasy merchants, or sometimes all three at once.

So, I take it you are preparing the ground in order to sell us this "tool".

I'D SAY UR GUESS IS TOTALLY WRONG,BUT NEVER MIND:eek:

ps. right now it is chance to long spy , good buy point ,after 10:30 am , you will c uptrends. just share some idea with u, nothing to sell ...

just 2 my cents

I'D SAY UR GUESS IS TOTALLY WRONG,BUT NEVER MIND:eek:

ps. right now it is chance to long spy , good buy point ,after 10:30 am , you will c uptrends. just share some idea with u, nothing to sell ...

just 2 my cents

Happy to be proved wrong (if and when you do so). I guess you may have been correct on GBP (cable at least), but not I think, on Euro, depending on your time-frame. The calls were not exactly precise.

Happy to be proved wrong (if and when you do so). I guess you may have been correct on GBP (cable at least), but not I think, on Euro, depending on your time-frame. The calls were not exactly precise.

I'd like to be proved wrong, too, but unless you post some definite entries and exits it's hard to tell what you're doing.

I'd like to be proved wrong, too, but unless you post some definite entries and exits it's hard to tell what you're doing.

Actually, we will c 2 tops within 10:30AM-3pm. AFTER 3pm downtrends will be apparent...but if we will closed near 109 or over 109, that is perfect. but the only thing i can sure is both of two tops today will over 109...:clap: b/c i really hope spy will go up for filling 109.23 gap which is formed on 23rd june..maybe that is only my wishful thinking , maybe this is a too aggressive prediction 4 today ;)

Last edited:
I am just as sceptical as those before me. Reward = Capital x Risk x Time. Always.
Since you have a huge Reward and tiny Time and very modest Capital, your Risk must be massive.

However, you won, which suggests the following possibilities -

a) you really are this good - in which case, why are you wasting your time working for a salary and chatting on T2W?
b) you took a huge risk and were very lucky - if you try this a few times more you will be wiped out
c) you have already tried this before, maybe 10 times, maybe more, and been wiped out each time: but you chose to tell us only of the winning account

There's a little too much certainty in all of this for my liking. 'The market will do this, the market will do that.' I always trade on the basis that I don't really know what it's going to do next - it all comes down to how soon I can figure I'm wrong or how well I can trade if I'm right. I always have an idea of which way something will go before I put on a trade but, once I'm in, I always figure I'm in the lap of the gods in terms of being proved right or wrong.

So, don't take it personally, but I remain sceptical of your posts. There's too much randomness and chance in this game for me to see otherwise. Direction and prediction means little to me. Position, trade management and risk means a lot more.

subwave 5 thrown down, the pattern just like 25 may, u can compare with it. don't fear too much, we will c an apparent rebounce started @ 11 am , today's top will be@ 13;00pm -15;00pm. after 15m, down slightly...

sugguest long gbp, gold, spy at this bottom....