How would you play this setup?

What best describes your position?

• I am a buyer/I would have entered a buy trade just above the upper green bar

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I am a buyer/I would have entered a buy trade just above the lower green bar

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • I am a seller/I would have entered a sell trade just below the red bar

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Other/none of the above/I would have traded at different levels

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I see no setup for a trade

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • I would need more indicators/overlays to help me make a trading decision

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not deleting a single post from this thread because I'd like others to see just how petty, small minded, rude, antagonistic and mean spirited some of their so-called 'mentors' /leaders are. Professional people do not behave like this! If you have ever wondered what your 'teachers' do with their time when they're not telling you how to trade - you have your answer. There doesn't seem to be much trading going on, but you decide...

Last edited:
Sincerley thank you for your interaction neoripley,it has been invaluable to me,i wish you best of luck with all your ambitions,trading or otherwise.

Timsk,Mr charts...ill send the charts and analysisvia email.As far as curries go,my stomach is now with the great Tandoori in the sky im afraid...no more vindys:cry: Just driven on to keep helping kids as much as we can.Could retire on a beach but no doubt a group do gooders would probably try to throw me back in.Laters and all the best to everyone.

Thanks, Mark. I always like to see how other successful traders think. Professional curiosity in an ego-free environment :)
Try a korma or passanda instead or a Malaysian curry.
Very best wishes,
Richard

Reluctantly closing the thread ( various requests )

Will leave in place here for today as read only as I believe many people can still learn a great deal from what remains.

mr.m post no 20 now reinstated at his request.

cheers cv

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.