Would you pay £100-£200 to attend a Day Seminar, presented by Trader Dante?

Would you pay £100-£200 to attend a Day Seminar, presented by Trader Dante?

• Yes

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • No

Votes: 37 74.0%
  • Depends

Votes: 4 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
still amazes me how many people suck off dante for his setups, when he just learnt it off some other geezers thread, and pritty much everyone out there knows about it anyway!

try making "a million dollars on a million trades, not a million dollars on one trade."

This is the point so many new traders miss. thank god someone has nailed it. YOU WILL NEVER HIT IT OUT OF THE BALLPARK EVERY TIME. Trading is trading and means buying and selling numerous times to make a profit. Not buying once and selling once to make a killing. The markets flow and move and interaction with this is true trading. There is no holy grail, no magic tool, it is all you and you alone that it boils down to. You cannot control the market only yourself so this is where you should look for answers. This is probably my first post and may well be my last. WHY? Because I spend time trading.

try making "a million dollars on a million trades, not a million dollars on one trade."

This is the point so many new traders miss. thank god someone has nailed it. YOU WILL NEVER HIT IT OUT OF THE BALLPARK EVERY TIME. Trading is trading and means buying and selling numerous times to make a profit. Not buying once and selling once to make a killing. The markets flow and move and interaction with this is true trading. There is no holy grail, no magic tool, it is all you and you alone that it boils down to. You cannot control the market only yourself so this is where you should look for answers. This is probably my first post and may well be my last. WHY? Because I spend time trading.

Yo.. whats up homie? :p